• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WHY DO I WANNA DO THIS??

good advice tes x

im not a bypasser but i would think the body adapts to old habbits if you let the head get away with that i agree with tes the bad habbits needs knocked on the head in the early stages to adapt long term x

Brill thanks, though Im not happy it says 3 - 5 days in hosp lol. Ill be on his case for that. But yeah thanks a lot I'll memorise it before I get there next week lol.
theres some good stuff in it so ill be having another read.:D

as soon as i'm fit enough, i wanna be on my way, don't wanna be sat on my backside any longer than needs

yeah I know what you mean, I certainly dont want to be there for 5 days lol. but we shall have to see what happens,.....i might pampered too much to want to leave lol:D

hiya marky v
Im down for opp on 24th aug so might see you there

hi buddy, i go in on the 24th as i guess you've seen, if you see a big fat southerner give us a shout lol!! and a big :welcome: from me!!

Marky...Your thread at the beginning read just wot I have done with regard to food....ie have a meal,then scuttle all the good work by sneaking off to stuff my face....I'm just over 2 weeks post op and all in all feel instantly a lot better...Probable in years to come future generations wont need to have surgery....why???????? as science will invent a treatment which Zzzzzaps the brain cell which triggers off the negative thoughts in your brain.....Stay strong and try and remember to say "DO I REALLY NEED THIS"...

Doc Mark!

Back