• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Why I'm happy with my wrap

Tracey12

I am today 3 months post wrap.
This weekend I fit back into my very favourite jeans (16's) that I have not been able to wear for 18 months. I just couldnt bring myself to throw them away when I cleared out all my too small clothes.
I was so happy jumping around the bedroom that my hubby wondered what was going on!
I love my wrap because its allowing me to eat a normalish diet, and not feel like I am starving myself to attain a small weight loss.Nobody has commented on my food choices.
The weight loss is slow but steady. Pre wrap I would not have got this far. What is amazing is the change in body shape. I have finally reconciled myself to the fact that for me, the pounds wont just drop off fast, they didnt before so why should they now. BUT...they are coming off. My wrap = my control. I love it. I am 1 lb short of 2 stone in 3 months. For me that is amazing. I have bought a size 14 cropped linen trouser for my holiday in June and that will be my next goal. To get them on! Boob wise, not much shrinkage going on yet but hopefully they will.I have a scrummy swimsuit to get into!
Watch this space xx :553:

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
What a lovely positive post :) .. well done! .. im going out in 11 days for my wrap :) i cannot wait to get this party started! xx

Gillykit

I'm the same with slower weight loss but I'm so happy with my wrap as I don't feel like I've had to give up my social life and the things I love doing...... and slow and steady will still win the race! x