• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Why is it always the boobs that go first???

ejc1905

Six Month Post Op
I have lost 2 stones since my Band was fitted on the 2nd Sept & am absolutely delighted... however, as am woman, I have a right to never be happy :D

With all the fat all over my body, why is it my boobs that have to go first? Why can't the fat from my enormous tummy, my thunderous thighs or flabby arms disppear??

Oh well, better start saving for the boob job!!!!

Emma

my partner has lost some boob too she has been losing since we met i still joke she conned me lol truth is if your losing healthy and in love boobs wont matter.
ever heard of chicken fillets good enough for paris hilton good enough for anyone.... duct tape also works im told as long as you have a chin like kirk douglas's chin pmsl xxx

you are the most important thing be healthy be happy and be alive..

My boobies are shrinking fast:(:(:(

Mine haven't gone, they are just saggy bags now :eek::cry::cry::cry:

Life is cruel. My boobs also have been the first to go. :(

To be honest when i was 11stone i had the same size cup i have now, so i'm hoping that they wont shrink....

Hi,

Well from all the programmes and literature I have read it says that we lose weight from the top down after wls. So I am hoping that eventually we all end up in proportion.:giggle:

Mainly this is because as a very big lady I have small boobs (only a b cup). If they were to get any smaller I would look like a fella:eek:.

So when I do have my surgery I am going to invest in some chicken fillets :secret:just in case!!:D

Take Care

Paula XX

I can't wait. My boobs enter a room several minutes before the rest of me! xx

I won't be sad to say goodbye to mine...:wave_cry:

But it sounds like I might have to invest in some Tesco bags if I have the same result as Karlos...:eek:

yep...I've got wrung out tea bags, my legs have gone skinny too, it's really strange feeling bones :eek:

I won't be sad to say goodbye to mine...:wave_cry:

But it sounds like I might have to invest in some Tesco bags if I have the same result as Karlos...:eek:

Sad but true John :cry::eek::D

I'v got big boobs "42g" but there not as big as tum, so they look small. Want to loss tum not boobs.

Back