• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Why is it necessary to have 50 posts before contacting someone privately?

So glad you've put that on there Shelbell, I was beginning top think I'd given out duff information when it wouldn't let me send a message.

I'm waiting too - I've got there!

Most members can be contacted via the email me link on their profile, regardless of number of posts, so if you want to contact a new member that is always an option.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Well aware of that Shel, But if they have not entered it then no contact! This is the only forum I am a member of that does not allow you to make use of the PM facility straight away.

I have no problem with mine (forum) but then I have a fairly good filter for people to register, there are also sites that allow you to check for spam members before you allow them to register. I am certain that the way this site is set up that it puts people off. They register (too easily) then find that they can't do much. It is only the forum savvy people that persevere.

You would be best putting the feedback to Mini or Pierce, who run and maintain the site, either in the technical help section or via PM. I've given feedback to Mini before now and it's been graciously received. I'm not involved in the running or moderating here, just been around for years. I linger like a bad smell :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Back