• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

why wont it shift :(

natnat92

i am on the 1500 Calorie diet and it seems like my weight wont come off anymore i havent been cheating and havent been going over 1500 calories but since starting it last month i have only lost something like 6 lb and nothing since i want to cry i feel a failure and feel like the dietician will be dissapointed :( has anyone else been through this and will it start again :( xx

So sorry to read this but please remember its about your liver getting smaller the weight lose is an added bonus I really wish they coukd x ray our body's & show us our liver getting smaller! Its still good to have lose what you have so far and im sure you will lose some more in the days ahead and yiur dietican will be happy that you stuck with it , not cheated and still lose so weight just keep on keeping on

Hi natnat - what sort of things are you eating in the diet?

the things on the sheet but eating soup and yog at the moment because my asthma hasnt been great and i havent really wanted to eat but forcing myself to eat i havent been going over 1500 calories have been under xx

the weight stall is probably because i had to up my steroids again to get my asthma a bit bettter as its really bad at the moment im hoping its because of that beccause i was steadily losing before my asthma got really bad again xx

Steroids definitely sounds like something that could cause a stall! It must be frustrating, but keep on track, you're doing the right thing :) Even if the scales aren't moving, are you noticing any changes in the way your clothes fit?

i wish i was noticing a difference but still fitting the same :( i hate steroids but cant be without them its so frustraiting i am still sticking to it even if it does give me headaches lol xx

well i can finally say that the weight stall seems to have stopped as this morning my scales say im 0.1 kg lighter its small but its a start am happy :) x

Back