• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG!!! :(

SkinnyWannabe

OK, so i had a really bad argument with my husband on Wed and since havent seen him and its seems like i wont for a while.. and im panicking because my surgery is due on Monday and i have nobody to drop me off!!! and i feel so angry!! and so upset!! and so many other things! that just :cry:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggggg

its driving me insane! :cry:

i donno what to do! you know.. i feel like at the moment my life is getting so tragic! when normally it isnt! i dont like the feeling of it! i hate it!

Sorry guys i just needed to vent! thanx!

Hiya Skinnywannabe, I'm so sorry to hear about your fall out with hubby. Where abouts in brum are you? I will take you to the hospital if you need me. x

Sorry to hear about your husband. is he worried about your op? Men act in funny ways at times

Good luck

Irene xx

Hi hun. I so feel for you:(:(:(. I just wanted to take a second to send you a couple of these:
:hug99::hug99:

Sometimes the stress of a big life change can make people act funny & anger easily. I really hope that you can work things out with your partner. However, don't let that stand in your way of doing something good for yourself. Try and think selfishly and concentrate on yourself and your preperations for surgery. I wish you the best of luck & hope everything works out well for you on both your surgery front & your realtionship front.

Remember that you have friends here who will gladly listen to your rants & moans. Please feel free to let it out, that is really what a support group is all about.

Nic;)

everyone deals with stressful situations in different ways...and i am not making excuses for your hubbie but i know from personal experience that men are the 'fight or flight' sex...my son didnt spent much time with me at all before my surgery...seeming to focus on all the things that could go wrong, even death, so he was trying to distance himself from me in anticipation of anything happening. dont cancel your surgery...take up the offer of a lift from the previous poster if you need to...head up and stay strong babes and good luck!x

I think you need to see him and talk. This is a huge life changing thing you are about to do and perhaps he is unhappy about it. Is this his way of making it almost impossible? The disappearing act I mean?

Hope you get sorted quickly and can relax in readiness for your surgery.

Hi there

I can't really offer more than has already been said. I'm sorry you have found yourself in this situation so close to your surgery. As others have said, people deal with stress in different ways and some husbands find the thought of a huge change difficult to live with. Maybe he's really worried about your surgery and does n't want to tell you incase it influences your decision on whether to go ahead or not.

Of course we don't know what you have been rowing about but I think you will find he is having a hard time as you are too and things will be better if you can get together and talk things through. I know my first husband could n't deal with me losing weight and we did split up for a good few months when I was following a weight loss plan years ago and when we got back together he very cleverly sabataged all my efforts and within a couple of months the weight I had lost while he was gone, all 5 stone of it was back on.

Sending hugs for you and never forget you have people here that care about you and are here to listen to your rants day and night.

Alia xxx

Hiya Skinnywannabe, I'm so sorry to hear about your fall out with hubby. Where abouts in brum are you? I will take you to the hospital if you need me. x

Thanks so much! but i have been calling some taxi companies and found out is goint to be around £25 ( i though it was going to be like £50!!) so i think i will be fine, but thanks again! thats sooooooo sweet of you! :hug99:

Thats ok chucks. Hope all goes well for you and hubby comes to his senses! x

I actually feel he does not care at all about it... and I'm starting to feel like he doesn't care about me either, i tried to sort thing out with him, but he wont pick his phone up or reply to my texts.

I'm from Chile, and i have no family here and almost no friends, this is not the first time that he leaves, i feel like hes taking me for granted and taking advantage of my loneliness

If he doesn't come back for Sunday night i will still go ahead with the surgery, but i will be thinking twice about my husband and my marriage :(

Thanks for the support, i will be posting which ever way it goes, but really thank you

You must definatly go for your surgery, this is for you, no one else and the offer of a lift still stands if you need a friend! x

Im sorry to hear of your hubby. I hope you find the strength to go for your surgery regardless. Its a positive step for yourself. Men are the selfish sex, he will calm down and come back with his tail between his legs soon enough. Whether you take him back or not is your choice. I hope all goes well with your surgery and im looking forward to your success story. Take care x

Hi hun, don`t know what the arguement was about but all`s I know is whatever it was about whether it b something big or small if he loves and cares about what happens to you he WILL show up to take u for your op. This is a fragile time for u and u need support, not the stress of worrying about him. If he doesn`t show up then I`m sorry he`s not worth it. Sorry if it sounds harsh but end of the day whatever he`s feeling on the day should b pushed aside as this is a major thing your doing in order to turn your life around and u need his support more than anyones.

Hi hun, don`t know what the arguement was about but all`s I know is whatever it was about whether it b something big or small if he loves and cares about what happens to you he WILL show up to take u for your op. This is a fragile time for u and u need support, not the stress of worrying about him. If he doesn`t show up then I`m sorry he`s not worth it. Sorry if it sounds harsh but end of the day whatever he`s feeling on the day should b pushed aside as this is a major thing your doing in order to turn your life around and u need his support more than anyones.

Thank you... its not harsh, that's exactly the way i feel :cry:

Good luck and lots of love xxxxx:gen126:
Don't forget we want to know all the details as soon as you are well enough.

Take care and remember that you will have lots of support here.

Take Waynetta's offer of a lift if your hubby doesn't offer, it may be a new friend, a smile & some kind words that get you through this.:D

If he doesn't show up, dump him as he isn't worth the heartache.:cry:

My hubby was the same when I had a major op 4 years ago.I wont go into the ins and outs here, suffice it to say I ended the marriage when I came out of hosp:mad::mad:
If you ever need a chat just pm me hun, and good luck with the surgery x:eek:

You know... it hurts me so much, but in my heart i know i have given him the best of me, and i have nothing to say sorry for, if he doesn't turn up, i will know is over and that will be it.

In a way i know he wont come, but as a i still expect him to come... i don't know why. if he comes he will prove me wrong, but if he doesn't he will prove me right, the worse thing is, i don't know how will i react to that, I'm so scared! I'm so so scared!!

be brave chick, your not alone we are all here for you....forget about him for the time being and concentrate on you....you need all your strength for your op you can deal with him later....((hugs))...xxx

Back