• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wii Fit for sale

luscious_peach

Hey there,

I have the old wii fit game and a balance board that has only been used a couple of times. I have seen many posting about these, so maybe if you would like to buy it, you could pm me.

Sam

i already have 1 but im sure some 1 would love to give it a new home xxx

I was thinking about £70

Last edited:
hi thanks for pm but cant really afford one at moment. Have you tried ebay should be able to sell on there.
cheers

Excuse my ignorance, but is this just the game, or a Wii console ? I don't have a Wii at the moment but am thinking of getting a Wii Fit for exercise after my op, which I'm told will be April/May.

Rose

It is the game and the balance board, you would need to buy a wii.

Well it was a guess on the price, had a quick look at ebay and they were going for more. Maybe make me an offer?

I'll leave this on til tomorrow evening and then I'll put it on ebay.

We've had ours for yr i cant use it at mo but son does. I got good deal on ours it was only £49 brought it though the catulogue when you join you get a discount
hope you manage to get something for it but at that price think it would be price for new not second hand

xx

I think Maz is right, i brought the new version for £80 for my kids for xmas and the old board doesn't hold as much weight does it? I know the new one does up to 24stone....

I think Maz is right, i brought the new version for £80 for my kids for xmas and the old board doesn't hold as much weight does it? I know the new one does up to 24stone....

Yep thats right Julie, the new retails at £80 plus, our old board goes upto 23stone 8 (150kgs).

I paid £49 for mine from comet got them nock me a tenner of said I had seen it cheaper on line lol

Back