• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wii fit

Yes Ive got one but my daughter uses it more than me - really good fun x

LOL set it up in your bedroom with a telly and lock the door for the next 4 weeks!

I loved my wii but must say I haven't been on it for some time. We have had a boxed kitchen and work tops in our sitting room for the last 8 months together with tiles and a 'new' old wardrobe. Thankfully the new bathroom and shower are in place where they should be, just the kitchen to go!

You should all have such fun. I do love the hoola hoop and skiing. I must admit I think it was broken though, as it said my fit age was 28 where it should have been about 80! I have low center of gravity, and pretty good balance, and that seems to go a long way to determining your age LOL .

Have fun!!

Love mine, don't go on every day as often get home late but when I do my favourites are the steps, balance (where balls drop down holes) 10 pin bowling, ski jump. I also set up a mini me and also use it to chart my weight loss.

I like the balance and steps too. I also love the Slalom. Never been skiing in my life, but I really feel like I am and get into it. All the fun and none of the bruises.

Ive got one too!

I like the jogging, hula hoop, step dancing and boxing.
I go through phases of using it and getting board so buy a new game in order to keep me motivated for it. Ive a few dance games and the dance mat.

Ive got most of my games cheap on ebay!

Haven't used mine in months but keep meaning to get it out again. Unfortunately my dog wee'd on the Wii board and the jump function doesn't work anymore. Perhaps it's dried out by now though lol.

i love my wii...or shall i say the kids wii...there is nothing better than on a sunday afternoon when my three girls each have a go and then myself and husband...we have a good laugh and its family time all together.... it really makes me look forward to the sunday...good luck and enjoy yours xxx

They are really good, not just the wii Fit you can get loads of games like Zumba, Dancing and there alot of fun. You will love it.xx

Back