• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wii fit

JO28172

Thoughts please...friend selling wii fit board and game for £50

Do I? Don't I? Do I? Don't I?

Anyone else use one or is it a 2week wonder toy lol x

i love my wii fit got it for xmas and use it most days it is good hun x since ive been on my pre opp diet for 2 weeks been doing it everyday and ive lost 15lb in 2 weeks so that could have helped to i will be using it after my opp when im healed x

They are fantastic Jo and about £70 new so you would be saving a bit. It depends what sort of exercise you like but if you didnt want to pay so much I would recommend the new zumba game, its really good fun - me and my daughter go on that at least twice a week :D

i have to say i used mine for a while then stopped beca use i got bored, but there are more games out now and i will deffo use it again in the future xxx

Thats what I found Caren, it can get boring but there are loads of games out and some of them are really good fun too x

I use Zumba and also Just Dance 3 its got a 7 day sweat on it and OMG it def works and is cheaper I do 15mins on Just Dance 3 and 5 mins on Zumba, Zumba is really good but I felt like I had died when I did 20 mins of that so I am building it up slowly xx

just dance 3 is really really good think i might have a go now lol nothing on telly x but yeah its a really good game just dancing but ya sweat ya nuts off lol

My daughter got just dance 3 for christmas but we haven't tried it yet - too much into the zumba.

Just dance games are good fun if you have friends round too, a few retro tunes, a few drinks and lots of laughs!

My daughter got just dance 3 for christmas but we haven't tried it yet - too much into the zumba.

Just dance games are good fun if you have friends round too, a few retro tunes, a few drinks and lots of laughs!
i'll have to buy some and start again :) xxx

Do they still work if they are still in their box :eek: I had one from my kids for Christmas & have not even had time to open it yet :( Must try to make time :) xxx

Do they still work if they are still in their box :eek: I had one from my kids for Christmas & have not even had time to open it yet :( Must try to make time :) xxx
hahahaha you will love it twink, i know you've been really busy, bless ya heart, maybe in a few weeks you and Gayle can do it :D xxx

hahahaha you will love it twink, i know you've been really busy, bless ya heart, maybe in a few weeks you and Gayle can do it :D xxx

That's the plan :) We are going to go swimming & bike riding until we are thin, lol ... She did it in 3 months after baby number 1 & 2 so hope I have the same success as she did. Tony is the official baby minder :):) xxx

That's the plan :) We are going to go swimming & bike riding until we are thin, lol ... She did it in 3 months after baby number 1 & 2 so hope I have the same success as she did. Tony is the official baby minder :):) xxx
oh yay, that will be lovely :) xxx

Go for it Jo £50 for the board is aint bad :) xxx

I Have been using my wii fit plus - i like the step and the hula - and its great for tracking your weight, i have to put the board on a board to get an accurate reading - the carpet takes off about half a stone, and much as i would love to accept it i would only be cheating myself hehe

x

I love the wii even though mine is gathering dust at the moment. My little sister has been dieting and exercising on the wii - she has lost loads and looks like a new woman. I got zumba 2 and it is much better than zumba - I was exhausted after doing the bits where you learn the routines. It is a lot of fun - get one!

tranquil x

I bought over a year ago and it hardly gets used. It does come out when my niece visits.

I use it for weighing myself as it keeps track of weight as well. Bit expensive for a set of scales though lol I still wouldn't get rid though xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Ah thx all...still undecided..might see if she asks me first again! you know what it's like..get these gadgets..great at start n then off to retirement they go...treadmill going great still so i don't need it..just wondered....... Xx

I can't wait to get one I just need a stone off as still to much for it.
My sister has one but doesn't use it much but when we there hubby plays it and I can't wait till I can as I think its fab.
I was given Zumba for Christmas but the band wont go round me :cry:
I also have Kinect so did wonder about swapping my wii Zumba to xbox as I wont need the band. Still need some more good work out games on Kinect

I would say grab it if not can i have it lol

Back