• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

will i always be greedy?

xxsarahxx

I'm 4 months post op now and 8 stone lighter (includes pre op) and now i'm starting to eat more normally i can tell that the old me is still there and that urge to over eat for enjoyment is still strong.
I guess i'm not going to be one of the lucky ones who go off food and can take it or leave it.
I still love it!!!!!!

I'm 4 months post op now and 8 stone lighter (includes pre op) and now i'm starting to eat more normally i can tell that the old me is still there and that urge to over eat for enjoyment is still strong.
I guess i'm not going to be one of the lucky ones who go off food and can take it or leave it.
I still love it!!!!!!
but you wont be able to eat it in the same quantities as before :) x

That's OK, isn't it ... Your pouch should stop you going too far & if it doesn't, just look in the mirror ... that should boost your willpower. You did not get fat in 4 months so to expect to resolve all your overeating issues in that length of time is putting a lot of unnecessary pressure on yourself. Good luck, babe xxx :)

very true twinkle. maybe i thought my head would be different but like you say my pouch should help me out. I'm not making bad food choices so the old willpower is still kicking in.

lol...i need therapy i think !!

You start to get abit paranoid with the whole weight loss thing.

I agree with Twink. You have a lifetime of bad habits to undo. We need brain surgery with the bypass op for sure! lol

We all must remember wls is a tool to help us not a cure you have to work with it to make it a success it is easy to slip and start eating the wrong foods again but we just need to cast our minds back to why we had surgery in the 1st place all our journeys have been long drawn out process in my opinion to long and drawn out to want to make it a waste of time good luck stick with it youve done fantastic so far

Thanks jed...you're right, i've got this far so i'll keep at it.

Back