• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Will i ever learn

dsarah1977

Hi had a bad day of eating today will i ever learn well all i can say is i have already,bad bad belly stuck on loo constantly:eek: and i know its my eating today im so bad :wave_cry: All i can say thats not happening again not missed these bad belly 1 little bit and dont intend to feel so ill again.I have def learnt my lesson thats for sure.Well heres to a fab eating week coming up 4 me.

sarah xx

sarah eating crap after eating healthy will give u the shits, its hard yes but giving in has its consequences, learn from them physical feelings eating the wrong foods is giving you, once that its cracked your on your way to success x

One bad day Sarah - and you've paid for it! Good luck for a better tomorrow. You are doing really well x

all i can i wont be doing that i hate this feeling thats for sure,i werent as bad as could of beeen but i really have learnt my lesson xx

thats good theres nothing like learning the hard way thro pain and bad loo experiences, sometimes it takes learning the hard way to make us change, keep on track m8 you have been doing so well, im proud of ya x

hey sarah what a lovely pic of you x

Back