• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I will keep focused! I will keep focused!

sugga

Well im officially back at the gym, I went back yesterday evening and oh my gosh did i know about it. Iv had a couple of weeks break so i only managed about 40mins in total. Im going again today at 12 so hopefully i will manage a bit more.

Iv been really low the past couple of weeks and even though i know i need to lose more weight before my op in Dec i just could not get my head focused.
I am ready now and back on the road, finally, so my pre op diet started again yesterday.

Luckily for me i have only gained 2lb since my pre op weigh in, so thats not to bad. I sometimes wonder what it would take to keep me on track and focused on losing weight, and iv come to the conclusion that nothing except wls will help me.

I must keep going now.
I must keep going now.

I am planning to lose as much as possible between now and December and will try to keep busy.

Iv started Christmas shopping now, as i need to be organised because my consultants secretary has told me i should be looking at the 16th December for my op, still waiting to get that in writing though. Right then, to the gym it is lol.

Keep everything crossed for me, and i will let you all know of my achievements.

Hoping you all have a lovey day, what ever you may be doing and sending Huge Hugs to you all xxxxx

When I read this Sugga, I said to myself... this could be me talking.... I'm so proud of you.... Keeping Focused is the key to so many things and I take the same attitude to helping myself before surgery....

I am also an advocate of 'NO STRESS AT CHRISTMAS' and as such, I forward plan from now and I enjoy my Christmases....

After so many years of racing around and the expense and then been too tired to enjoy Christmas, I have learned... I don't do stress at Christmas.

My family and I have a great time due to forward planning.

Let us know how you are getting on and I am so elated to read your encouraging thread.

Love and hugs xxx

You go girl xx

I have a "things to do this week" list alongside a "things to do today list", that helps spread things out and prioritise without stressing myself out too much :)

I've been trying to ask myself (and this is written on a journal I keep with me at all times so I can keep re-reading it)

"What can I do right now to help myself lose some weight and feel better and fitter today?"

And it keeps me going just focusing and being aware on the day I am having now..whilst still being aware of the bigger picture x

It's not so daunting and you get a greater sense of achievement...lots of good days adding together for the maximum effect with least amount of pressure x

Well done hun! I know you'll do well :) xxxx

Sugga, holding on to you and cradling you on your journey... keep this positive inspiration rolling... I'm with your every step.

Love and hugs xxx

Back