• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WINTER EXERCISE CHALLENGE

phatgirl

Any of you peeps need to get motivated to get active this winter? I know I need to up my exercise so I propose this, post your weekly goals for exercise and then post daily (or every couple of days) what you actually manage to do.

Anyone who sets a goal and maintains it for one month becomes fitness royalty. So who wants to be the next :queen:/:king: of fitness?

Examples:
Phatgirl wants to take the stairs instead of the lift at work/home
Phatgirl wants to ride a bike 2x per week for an hour
Phatgirl wants to go to the gym 2x week
Phatgirl wants to walk everyday for at least a mile

Set your goals as low or as high as you like, for any stage you are at. As long as it increases your activity!

Last edited:
:character00115:EXERCISE CHALLENGE:character00115:
Phatgirl wants to get more active (3 to 5x per week for at least 30 mins)

Nic, im hopefully going to be running the Great North Run, (as long as i get a place) so you should come out running with me :)

Phatgirl wants to get more active (3 to 5x per week for at least 30 mins)
Sambucca wants to start running, and will be able to run 10 minutes without stopping by the end of this challenge

I want to start swimming again, however, i need to wait for my tattoo to heal, i havent swam in 10 years! :eek:

My tattoo should be hot to trot in 2 weeks :D

.x.

Mark wants to start training for the Great North Run and be able to run 7 miles in 1 hour 30 mins by 1st May......

I've just been for my first ever run! I have a friend who has promised to "teach me" to run, as she regularly runs 8 - 10 miles. So I went out for a short run tonight to make sure I'm not going to drop dead on her when we go for our first proper run on Thursday.

I only did a mile, and I had to run, walk, run and my chest was absolutely killing when I got home. Feels like Ive smoked 100 fags.

Feeling very proud of myself.

Back