• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wish I could get an answer, One way or the other :(

SacredSilence

Peter Facinelli & I
I know it probably hasn`t really been that long in the scheme of things, But it`s been two months now since my Dr sent my referral for a TT on the NHS after major weightloss.

I`m still 99.9% sure they`ll say no, But I just really would like an answer either way.

Waiting is so hard :(

/whinge over!

x

The waiting is the hardest bit, it's a horrible time for you not knowing & I can totally understand the need for an answer even if it's a negative, so you can plan a way forward. Sincerely hope your wait isn't too much longer & even against all the odds, you may get the reply you have been dreaming of xxxx

Thankyou for your reply x

I know I`m being impatient. It`s just if it is a no (which I`m expecting), I`d rather know now so that I can stop "holding my breath" and get on with my life :sigh:

*whinge*whinge*whinge*

Even if I had to wait for the surgery, I wouldn`t mind as long as I knew I was actually getting it (if that makes sense).

Anyway, Thanks again Xx

I really do hope you can find something out so that you know where you stand with this... there are some experienced people on here who may have some guidance for you, if you check the threads...

The very best of everything is what you deserve... I'm rooting for you love...

Love and warm hugs xxx

Thanks so much hun Xxx

I guess, 2months is NOTHING in comparison to the weight most on here have had for their surgeries :( I feel awful now for whinging about it :/

Xxxxx

Not at all... it's understandable and we get frustrated with waiting too... it's part of wls by the look of it... love and hugs, good luck to you xxx

:rolleyes: I have weight on the brain! I meant WAIT!!

Thanks for your support hun X It means a lot xXxxxxx

Thanks to you too Chick Xxx

sumtimes when u speak 2 staff at the hospital and they cant anwser ur questions i feel like screaming. what 2 them is another phone call 2 us its the whole world! my dreams and daydreams r all about my surgery and my life after it and its so frustrating xxx

Im sure Id be exactly the same! Patience was never a virtue I was blessed with....I hope you get some news soon and that its good :D XX

Back