• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wish me luck tomorrow

christine77

so eventually after what feels like a very very long wait i have my second appointment with Mr Balapuri at sunderland tomorrow, the only requirement he gave me was to lose 4kg which i am 99.999999% certain i have but theres still this question of doubt in my mind, what if their scales weigh heavier,
and then the panic what clothes do i wear , should i wear an underwire bra ,- it might add a bit extra weight , then i must remember put contact lenses in not glasses bound to be a few ounces saved there.

i am being totally paranoid i know, i just dont want anything to go wrong when i have been so so good.

Good luck you for tomorrow.xoxo;)

good luck sweetpea...... i to saw mr balupuri i took a shine to him ha he s luffly xxxx

hey sweets how come its only your second?.... i thought to see if you ve met wl target thats on the third apointment? so ha being nosey x

good luck hun im sure youl be fine xxx

You are not paranoid, but dont where and underwired bra, perhaps wear no bra, LOL

Seriously, good luck tomorrow.

Good luck, and wear light clothing, cant be too careful LOL ! (oh and a thick coat that you can remove due to the weather being freeezzzing).

Good luck Chris, most of us would feel exactly the same, but when it's over you'll look back and say... I shouldn't have got into a state over it... so go calmly on your way and the very best of good luck... love and hugs xxx

Good Luck Hun xxx

GOOD LUCK :fingerscrossed:

Although I'm sure you'll not need it 'cos you'll be fine.... ;)

hey sweets how come its only your second?.... i thought to see if you ve met wl target thats on the third appointment? so ha being nosey x

its my third appointment if you count the seminar as the first if you get my drift but will only be my second appointment directly with mr B, i hope when i get there they havent changed me onto someone else cos i really like Mr B, when we came out last time he put his around around me and said dont worry christine i promise i will make you the person you want to be - i didnt know if i wanted to hug him , kiss him or burst into tears.

'll be thinking of you or tomorrow Christine. Make sure you wear light shoes because they don't always let you take them off to be weighed!

Back