• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wish me luck x

Meggie moo

Off to Dolan Park today for my consult with dr sigurdson, fingers crossed that I can get the band x:gimi::D

Fingers crossed chick xxx

Good luck Hun x

All went well mr sigurdson seemed really nice, Sally was lovely so am booked for 27th September x x

Aww fantastic news Hun, brt ur over the moon xxx

ohh what fab news for you hun, im sure it will go really quickly now its so exciting x

Chuffed to bits and glad I have a few weeks to get my head in the right place to make it a success x

Great news. Get your head in right place now and your investment will work for you long term. Do lots of reading and be prepared for a possible stall or slow weight loss at the beginning ... It happens to most of us...but look at where you can be xxx

Good for you Meggie ........ Here it begins, prepare well with your pre op diet - so worth it. Tracey xxxx

Tracey1404 I was told by Sally that I wouldn't ave to do pre op diet as my bmi is only (lol only) 37. But think I may do it anyway firstly to get used to liquids secondly to kick strt the weight loss and thirdly surely it's gonna help with the surgery the lighter I am x

Tracey1404 I was told by Sally that I wouldn't ave to do pre op diet as my bmi is only (lol only) 37. But think I may do it anyway firstly to get used to liquids secondly to kick strt the weight loss and thirdly surely it's gonna help with the surgery the lighter I am x

Don't blame you, but ooh that would have been a bad thing to tell me! I'd have used it as a ticket for a last taste of everything!!! Tracey xxx

Back