• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

D Day! Banding tomorrow at Dolan park!

How are you feeling Tracy?

Feeling okay. Oddly feeling restriction in band today, didn't feel it yesterday. Kept soup down and tea, but definitely became aware after half cup of soup that I needed to stop. Not unpleasant sensation but a definite one. Pleased it is there as it will keep me in check!!!

My tummy is feeling sore, but not too bad really. Have no shoulder pain but do have trapped wind in tummy, all in all really pleased with progress. Dolan Park was superb and I have nothing but praise for them.

As an aside have been looking for soups with a high protein content - Baxters Cullen Skink soup is pricey but you get almost 30g of protein.

Tracey xxx

Well I got home in one piece 5 1/2 car journey ! I put the seat back and managed to sleep for a couple of hours which was good. Tummy is feeling a bit bloated and slightly sore but I was definitely expecting a lot worse. I am so glad I haven't had any of that horrible wind pain in my shoulder. Also been feeling really tired so just relaxing.
Tracy

Glad you got home safely Tracy. I'm feeling much the same as you today - sore and tired but relieved too. Catch up by email soon. T xxx

Glad your home safe and sound TracyG, you must be exhausted! Sending you both loads of luck for your future weight losses, It is so nice to have been banded on the same day as each other, as you can really compare notes! Me, Queenofbelfastcity and Lockerz were all banded last friday morning at DP and its been great to see how they are getting on xxx

Hi Caroline. Luckily I only travelled locally to Kidderminster! I agree, it is nice to meet others banded on the same day. Lovely group of girls + staff were superb.

It's great to know that there is someone there that is at the very same stage as myself, and I'm really glad that wee managed to meet and have a wee chat at Dolan Park. I only managed a wee bit of my yoghurt this morning - not sure if I was full or if it was restriction or if I was just scared to have anymore lol. I've managed to have plenty of drinks but only managed a little of my Herbalife shake - maybe because that's thicker than water ect. All in all a bit sore but pleased so far :)

Feeling okay. Oddly feeling restriction in band today, didn't feel it yesterday. Kept soup down and tea, but definitely became aware after half cup of soup that I needed to stop. Not unpleasant sensation but a definite one. Pleased it is there as it will keep me in check!!!

My tummy is feeling sore, but not too bad really. Have no shoulder pain but do have trapped wind in tummy, all in all really pleased with progress. Dolan Park was superb and I have nothing but praise for them.

As an aside have been looking for soups with a high protein content - Baxters Cullen Skink soup is pricey but you get almost 30g of protein.

Tracey xxx
I use Avidlite high protein soups google for site. Chicken & onion ones are good. Make up with skimmed milk to increase protein. Have been a life saver for me.

I use Avidlite high protein soups google for site. Chicken & onion ones are good. Make up with skimmed milk to increase protein. Have been a life saver for me.
Thanks for that, I'm off to google the soups now!!!

you will be fine, ive been banded nearly a week, last monday 31/7/12.. dr super dolan park.
i feel great, lost a bit weight. had no discomfort or pain really..enjoy your new direction in life, i am

Hi all, nice to hear about positive experiences at Dolan Park, I'm having my band there in the 30th sept :)

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

p_relf said:
Hi all, nice to hear about positive experiences at Dolan Park, I'm having my band there in the 30th sept :)

There were all lovely at Dolan Park, hope it has all gone well today xx

Thanks Jax but this time next month I will be banded! Start my pre op diet in 2 weeks time! Can't wait now :)

p_relf said:
Thanks Jax but this time next month I will be banded! Start my pre op diet in 2 weeks time! Can't wait now :)

It will come round so soon, can't believe I have been banded a week already and 1 stone 8lb down since start of pre op diet. :) :)

Back