• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

D Day! Banding tomorrow at Dolan park!

Tracey1404

Enjoyin' my journey....
I'm being banded tomorrow at Dolan Park - mentioned it in previous posts but sitting here and my tummy (large tummy that is!) just involuntarily flipped with nerves!! Wish me luck, and if anyone else is there at the same time see you there! Tracey xxx

Don't. Worry they are sooooo lovely and will look after you. Lovely staff, lovely rooms, really really good place I was there a week ago and felt same banded 27 July ... All the very very best... This time tomorrow you'll be proud owner of sexy surgical stockings!! Good luck:) xxx

all the very best u be fine .mine on 22 /09/12 same place wish it was sooner but flying end of the mth advised me to waite good luck

Booked in there 28th, good luck for tomorrow xx how long do we have to wear stockings?!

Booked in there 28th, good luck for tomorrow xx how long do we have to wear stockings?!
Thanks to all, not sure on the sox but will let you know tomorrow!!

Good luck for today hun hope it goes smoothly for you x

Good luck Tracey - nerves are really starting to kick in ! I never thought this day would come but here it is - wont be long till we're in the banded club. Xxx

See you there - good luck!!!!! Tracey xxx

The big day!!! Good luck x

good luck to both tracys from another tracy LOL im sure yous will be fine xx

Good luck ladies :)

Thanks all. Done, dusted and on the losers bench. Feeling okay so far. Looking forward to my journey. Tracy, will call in to see you laters. Txxxx

Hi Caroline. Im staying tonight for some r&r! It is sleepover night for our 13 year old and his roller skating buddies, so for me it is sipping tea, tv and hopefully a good kip. I feel really well 14ml band & 4ml fill managed water & cup of tea, put my pyjamas on and I'm up and about. I'm quite tearful at how well I feel, imagine will feel a little more ropes tomorrow when all chemical enhancement has left my system!! How are you doing? Txxx

Back