• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

D Day! Banding tomorrow at Dolan park!

Good luck Tracey :happy096: it is as easy as anything. It will all be over before you know it. Dolan park is a lovely place with lovely staff. Everything happens at a fast pace and you are in recovery before you know it.
Looking forward to hearing how you got on :)

Wow lol I was a bit late to the party :D So it is all done and dusted Yayyyyyy!

Glad you're feeling well Tracey, I know what you mean about the tearful bit, I think I was slightly in shock this time last week, it all seemed to happen so quickly!!! I'm feeling great now, just trying to get some variety in my diet. Also, trying to arrange something to do this weekend - August 4th is the anniversary of my husband and mine 1st date and every year since (26 years now) we have always gone back to the same restaurant to celebrate......well obviously we can't do that this year. Think it might have to be a dog walk somewhere instead!!!!
Make the most of your rest, I think you've chosen wisely to avoid the 13 year olds Lol xxx

caroline4013 said:
Glad you're feeling well Tracey, I know what you mean about the tearful bit, I think I was slightly in shock this time last week, it all seemed to happen so quickly!!! I'm feeling great now, just trying to get some variety in my diet. Also, trying to arrange something to do this weekend - August 4th is the anniversary of my husband and mine 1st date and every year since (26 years now) we have always gone back to the same restaurant to celebrate......well obviously we can't do that this year. Think it might have to be a dog walk somewhere instead!!!!
Make the most of your rest, I think you've chosen wisely to avoid the 13 year olds Lol xxx

I'd go to the cinema, you won't be upto much walking, trust me, being out there knocks you :)

Thanks to everyone, feeling really good but glad I'm here overnight. Soaps, Olympics, sipping water, tea and soup - no kids, dogs or housework - yeh!

Great to hear you are feeling ok Tracy, 24 days to go for mine. Great to hear that Dolan Park is so nice. I really can't wait to hear how you are getting on. Thank you for sharing. Jacqui.

Great to hear you are feeling ok Tracy, 24 days to go for mine. Great to hear that Dolan Park is so nice. I really can't wait to hear how you are getting on. Thank you for sharing. Jacqui.
Hi jacqui. Will keep you informed. Have posted progress and info on my Pre op diet under another thread you are subscribed to. Hope info is helpful. Txxx

Hi Tracey,

Got my discharge papers, it was a small (10ml) band I got with 3mls in it. Not sure how they decide what size and how much to put in. How are you getting on? I've drunk loads! And I'm roasting but apart from that I feel fine. Being discharged at 7am (getting threw out lol)

xxx

Hi Tracey,

Got my discharge papers, it was a small (10ml) band I got with 3mls in it. Not sure how they decide what size and how much to put in. How are you getting on? I've drunk loads! And I'm roasting but apart from that I feel fine. Being discharged at 7am (getting threw out lol)

xxx
Hi Tracey. I must have really stretched my tummy LOL. I got a 14ml + 5ml fill. Drank lots, no wind pain, stitch like feeling in left hand side but that's about all. Slept okay and being thrown ou alongside you at 7.00pm. I've got your email and will keep in t.ouch, hopefully swapping our getting smaller Picts along he way! Have a great trip back to Scotland. Tracey xxx

Scotland? Blimey that's a trip and a half...take it steady ladies xx

Blimy Scotland is a long journey back, how did you feel with the car journey? I've got approx 2 & half hour journey home afterwards and was wondering if it was going to be really uncomfortable? Hope you are feeling ok and recovering fast. Jacqui x

Tracey1404 said:
Hi Tracey. I must have really stretched my tummy LOL. I got a 14ml + 5ml fill. Drank lots, no wind pain, stitch like feeling in left hand side but that's about all. Slept okay and being thrown ou alongside you at 7.00pm. I've got your email and will keep in t.ouch, hopefully swapping our getting smaller Picts along he way! Have a great trip back to Scotland. Tracey xxx

How are you feeling Tracy?

Well I got home in one piece 5 1/2 car journey ! I put the seat back and managed to sleep for a couple of hours which was good. Tummy is feeling a bit bloated and slightly sore but I was definitely expecting a lot worse. I am so glad I haven't had any of that horrible wind pain in my shoulder. Also been feeling really tired so just relaxing.
Tracy

Glad your home safe and sound TracyG, you must be exhausted! Sending you both loads of luck for your future weight losses, It is so nice to have been banded on the same day as each other, as you can really compare notes! Me, Queenofbelfastcity and Lockerz were all banded last friday morning at DP and its been great to see how they are getting on xxx

Back