• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wish today was official weigh day

Mixman

16st 2lb on the scales this morning!

Last 3 weeks I've been 16st 9lb as I've been doing the long shifts before the Monday mornings weigh ins so have done less miles this month on the bike.

I'm now on 12 hour days for 4 days so no cycling.

That would have been 15st 8lb lost :cry:

Wow! Official weigh in day or not that is amazing.
You are truly an inspiration.
How long after surgery did you start exercising?
I'm dying to start but one of my incisions is a little inflamed and infected and really sore so its holding me back x

How long after surgery did you start exercising?

I started walking short distances as soon as I could but it wasn't until January until I got on my bike.

So mileage is as below.

January 44 miles
February 93 miles
March 194 miles
April 476 miles
May 404 miles

So, as you see, the miles were built up fairly quickly but I have done quite a bit less this month due to how shifts have fallen.

Well done mixxy. You have done so well and the weight is still coming off after all this time. I know what you mean about shifts. although I am retired my wife still works shifts and it is a nightmare trying to arrange anything

Mixxy, when I read your monthly mileage I nearly choked! You have done fabulously! I wish I had one fifth of your stamina xx

Blimey Mixxost, you sure can cycle a long way, bet you don't 'arf get a sore bum - especially now there's so much less padding on it!

Well done Mister, you're doing amazingly well.

xxx

Well if I had known Mixxy I could have nominated you for the Swindon the Paris Cycle ride that my son in law is doing mid June.

Anyway you sound fitter than some of them going to Paris, well done, and lets hope for a good loss on the official weigh day ......... you never know, fingers crossed.

well done you

keep on keeping on

xx

Back