• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wishes

loz31uk

im having gastric balloon fitted on thursday (22nd) at SRH but really wishes it was bypass i was getting done so it was over and done with but guess ive got to listen to wat the pschologist wants me to have just making me feel down having to wait but he reckons its best for me to do it this way to make sure my body is fine with balloon first xx

The goal posts get moued all the time hun. You just have to jump through every hoop they throw at you nd eventually you will get what you need.
To go through this process there is one thing you need in buckets full and that is PATIENCE. I nearly gave up a few times because I had to wait so long.
Try and be positive and jump them hoops huni.

x

AMEN!!!

hi loz
have you spoke to a consultant or surgeon??
i dont think it up to your dietition soley,
this is about you as its you who is having this surgery
dont do anything that you are going to regret
hunny,
this is hard enough without getting the wrong surgey
and not being happy.
voice you concercerns and whishes again
and dont think you just have to get what
you are given as you dont. xxxx

thanks loubyl00 once thursday comes ill be fine as ill know its the start to my journey xx

hi lyndajoan thanks for your advice im just feeling a little low at mo thinks its due to the waiting and the nerves starting to kick in the way i got to see it is with balloon its only in 6 month and at least ill know if my body can cope with bypass so i do see why the pschologist wants me to do it he said its due to my eating habits x

You poor thing, will they give you the bypass when they remove the balloon? good luck.

hi mariew yea mr small said that he wanted me to have bypass n psychologist said balloon first then if im fine with it then bypass so cant wait x

Back