• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wishing Roch well

dreamofbeingslim

Can't wait for next appt
I just want to start a thread to wish Roch all the very best for her surgery on Tuesday. You will soon be back posting Roch and will soon be in another size down. Wishing you a speedy recovery, I will text you to see how you are getting on. Take care.

Good luck Roch....at last your time has come xxx

Good luck Roch...nearly there :)

Can you believe it,at long last its our Roches turn.May your life be truly transformed and painfree in the future.Best love Maz x

OOooo it's finally happening for you I'm very happy, congratulations and I look forward to seeing your progress and transformation, best of luck Roch! x

Very best wishes to you Roch xx

good luck my lovely.. speak very soon! :) xx

what a lovley idea :)

roch, good luck for tuesday will be thinking of you loads and loads ....and well done for getting to this point xxxxxx

Good Luck Roch its been a long time coming xxx

Roch i am so so glad your turn has come, you have shared my delight as the weight drops off me and now i can't wait to share your joy. You know exactly how much i want this for you, so wishing you so many best wishes all the way down south from way up north! I'll be in close touch with you and Aaron over the next few days. Lots of love and hugs from me to you xxxx

Roch all the very best for Tuesday

Back