• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WK 10 weigh for Miss Tickle

Miss Tickle

I cannot believe how fast the time is flying. My wl this week has been 2.5lbs. Now this is what I'd call steady. Not earth shattering,not disastrous. I'd like to have lost 3.5 lbs of course, as that would keep me on course for the 'average' stone a month loss for bypassers at my stage. But this week there have been other things to cheer me.
I have now lost 5 stone since my heaviest weight.
My post -op went well and the dr was full of praise for me regarding my progress.
And last but not least was my big NSV ( non scale victory as Karlos calls them)- crossing my legs.

Even though I'm having a few food 'retention' issues, I'm feeling happy and positive. It's a very good way to feel.
Thanks as always to everyone on here- the support helps me SO much . ( Gush, gush, lovey dovey stuff etc etc )
xxxx to you all.

p.s. Have had to come back and revise this as I forgot my best bit of news. I'M COMING OFF MY BLOOD PRESSURE MEDS! I'm so happy about this-thoguht I was stuck with them for life and really wanted tobe rid of them . Just the lipids to go now :eek:)

Last edited:
Fantastic news,
I must admit I've never heard of NSV's but found myself at littlest assembly this week with my legs crossed and now keep doing it just cos I can !!!:):)

Well done on your steady progress and long may it continue:):)

well done miss T :) i so cant wait till its my turn :( i wanna cross my legs! lol
you're doing so well, congrats :) xxx

Yay well done you every milestone expected or like the leg crossing unexpected / not thought of is really great for your self esteem.

Back