• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wls and sleep apnoea

phatmomma

Has anybody had sleep apnoea and after having wls the apnoea gone as the weight goes?

Also is sleep apnoea a comorbidity?

There is already a thread running on this topic hun. I had sleep apnea, and yes it has now gone since my weight loss. :)

There is already a thread running on this topic hun. I had sleep apnea, and yes it has now gone since my weight loss. :)

I know Rik i started the other one, the other topic asks if it helps. This one asks if its a comorbidity.

Someone suggested to Mr Phatmomma that he have a gastric band and lose his excess weight and the apnoea so i wanted to find out if wls cures it...

Thanks for answering anyway xx

My pct has it as a critieria but it does state severe sleep apneoa. Mine is only mild but because I am on cpap I think that helped to sway it and also my gp said she was concerned for my general health.

I know Rik i started the other one, the other topic asks if it helps. This one asks if its a comorbidity.

Someone suggested to Mr Phatmomma that he have a gastric band and lose his excess weight and the apnoea so i wanted to find out if wls cures it...

Thanks for answering anyway xx

You can tell Trev to get to the back of the queue he can't have it done till me and you have had surgery Jules:D

Back