• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sleep Apnoea Clinic

phatmomma

Well what an exciting evening it's been so far. Took him who thinks he must be obeyed but isn't to the sleep apnoea clinic and also to see his consultant for his newly diagnosed apnoea. Consultant told him who obeys most i say without realising he's doing it that he needs to lose weight and to do that he needs to eat less and exercise more... I know i know, he should write a paper on it, how innovative, an entirely new approach to weight loss... Anyhow taking the pee i digress.. Himself (who really i love to bits and would give the earth for) mentions he's tried to lose weight before and has asked one of our gp's for wls (Gastric Band). Well blow me if after me telling the consultant, who lets face it nobody obeys and hardly ever really listens too, if after me telling him our pct fund automatically and sleep apnoea is a comorbidity if Mr B********** (this is not for anonynimity but because i cannot remember his full long surname) doesn't say he's gonna send a referral to Mr Khan himself! Or as our Mr B********* calls him Amir lol.....

So am carefully watching this space...

Great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so freakin pleased for you.

Your PCT sound amazing. x

And I bet he gets his f***in' appointment before I do...
No seriously-good news and I wish Trev well
xx

Last edited:
do they do twin beds at the manor? lolx

Lol if they did he'd insist they moved it next to me so he can have his g'night cuddle lol... xx

Back