• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wls in the papers and magazines

Thanks TB. The best of luck to him. Being diabetic he should qualify according to the NICE recommendations with a BMI of 35 (if memory servers me right).

Thanks TB. The best of luck to him. Being diabetic he should qualify according to the NICE recommendations with a BMI of 35 (if memory servers me right).

He should John. I was appalled when I saw this as he clearly needs to have the surgery to stand any chance of a quality life. It will be interesting to see if the case ends up in court or whether the PCT settle it to avoid the litigation. I suspect they will settle it.

tranquil

eeeeeee hes done so well....a cant wait for my before and after photos!

well done to him for what he's lost but I wish the Mail would get their facts right. He never actually weighed 70 stone did he? When they got him to the hospital he was around 50 stone I think which means he has lost a lot less than they are saying.
It's a shame he's still buzzing around on his mobility scooter. I said at the time that I thought he would struggle a lot to stop being a person who is dependent on others for all his care and that he'd probably take a lot of pushing before becoming independent and out of his wheelchair.

what the heck is he doing eating a fish supper after a gastric bypass? Surely he'll dump on that? I hope that this article gives him the shake he needs to get back on track.

Heads up! Brett is in Reveal this week. Page 37. Looking miiiigggghty fine! xx

Back