• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wls in the papers and magazines

Is there not a hospital nearer to Ipswich that does Bariatric Surgery? Its an awful long way to travel down to Chichester.

HI,

I think that Shaw Sommers and his team are the most experienced and able to cope with a man of 70 stone. I read some of the comments that people had put on the online article.

I think people are so judgmental and downright rude. I do wonder myself who looks after him and how he gets food, but I very much doubt that the quantities stated are accurate.

I really think that it is about time the government start to act on this in a serious way. The 'life' campaign is crap and aimed at kids. It doesn't tackle problems such as the affordibility of gyms, the park's and open spaces sold off by the government
especially over the last 10 years.

The government's not acting to stop supermarkets and food manufacturers all but killing off local farming and affordable healthy food and instead filling there shelves with over priced organic and foreign produce and the rest of the shelves stuffed with over produced crap.

Anyway I shall now get a ladder and climb off my high horse. Sorry I juts get so annoyed with injustice and small minded idiots.

Take Care

Paula XX

*wolf whistles and runs off to book a flight to Arizona*:flirt2: Damn, just remembered I have no passport! :giggle:

What an amazing transformation. His life can really begin now.

Where are all the gorgeous blokes in this country? There seems to be a national shortage!

What a transformation, how much younger does he look? Unfortunately the 'mom' in me doesn't want to date him, i just want to cook him a decent 'roast' dinner lol xxx

Now i know i'm getting old lol x

I have spoken to my doctor about this and he has said stay on them until his diabetes nurse tests me, which he wants done about a month afterwards. He has given me test strips to use (dont normally for t2). Changed my meds to crushable one's as well.

My WLS providers state also that I will no more need metformin once op is done,, but I would rather believe my doc who isnt a salesperson

Back