• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Baggy Trousers

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Well actually baggy shirt,

The picture is of me in a shirt today that I use to wear for work some 10 months ago, however at the time it use to be tight on me and the buttons were almost popping off.

So to any pre oppers that think will it work for them, this is just another picture, which this forum is full off, to show you that it will work for you, but it still needs working with on a day to day basis, its only an to weight loss and not a walk in the park.

Attachments

• IMG_3470.jpg
    IMG_3470.jpg
    485.8 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_3473.jpg
    IMG_3473.jpg
    488.3 KB · Views: 315
  • IMG_3475.jpg
    IMG_3475.jpg
    486.4 KB · Views: 183
Great!!! Must feel good hey?? Congrates on ur weight loss ur looking good xx

Wow that is amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! way to go hun, i can't imagine my clothes looking that loose !!

hahahaha you continue to amaze us gary, nice one :) xxxx

Amazing , what an inspiration you are x

You look great Gary ... I bet you are made up with all the changes that you are enjoying :)

Lol ! It's like a dress now Gary. I can't get over how much your face has changed. You look fab xx

Peterborough Guy said:
Thanks Laura, but I keep getting told off at the moment, I want to lose more and quicker, but its not happening for me at the moment :(

How longs it been?? Not long if I remember rightly!! Ur doing fab xx

Wow that is amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! way to go hun, i can't imagine my clothes looking that loose !!

Im sure they will sooner than you think.

hahahaha you continue to amaze us gary, nice one :) xxxx

Im not sure thats a positive response lol

Amazing , what an inspiration you are x

Not a inspiration hun, just me, you will do just as well.

Wowwzersss ... Could get two of you in that now, honey xxx :):)

Might have to try some old trousers on as well lol

You look great Gary ... I bet you are made up with all the changes that you are enjoying :)

Yeah still a way to go yet though Jen, want to lose another 4 stone at least.

You never fail to amaze me Gary xx

Peterborough Guy said:
Had my op 22nd June, lost 5 stone pre op, which i think is why its slow now, lost 10.2 in total now.

GARY that's amazing :) of course it will slow down a bit but ur soon b loosing again a big well done and stop being so harsh on ur self xx

I LOVE these posts with picture updates, they're my favourites :) It's just so amazing to actually see how well people are doing and know that one day, I'll be able to post those kinds of pictures too!

You look amazing gary, well done on such a fantastic transformation :)

H xx

You look so healthy! Obviously you've lost weight, but even more than that you look so healthy.

Back