• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WLS Moderation Team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Everybody,

We would like to thank all those who nominated members and also put themselves forward in helping us to find moderators for the WLS Forums.

Our choice was made very easy for us as four long standing members came out on top as to whom you would wish to be the moderators.

We are very pleased to announce that the New Moderation Team for the WLS Forums here on MiniMins are...

Sambucca/Sam, phatgirl/Nic, hopelesscase/Carole and tesmaralda/Terri.

Please contact Sam, Nic, Carole or Terri if you have a problem, whether you would like a thread moved or that you feel something should get their attention.

It is hoped that you our members will endeavour to help the WLS moderation Team at all times by reporting abusive post, spam and letting them know when someone needs help or attention of any kind.

Pierce.

Cuppacocoa

wants the sunshine back!
:happy036: Great choice of moderators! Congrats to the four of you! :queen::queen::queen::queen:
Cuppa xx :D

Gail-michelle

likes to post
Whoop! Whoop! Great choice Pierce. :happy096::winner::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:Kind regards Gail.xxxxx

POPPET

Sunny Horizons
All four excellent choices-
we're in very safe experienced hands now
Thanks Pierce

shelbell

Proudly maintaining
Oh my lord the brummies are running the show :eek: just kidding ladies congratulations and I shall try to behave ;)

Mark01/05/2009

On my way................
4 perfect choices :) x

elffie01

Im Meellttinngg!! :)
congrats girls :D you'll do a fine job !

swizzlestick

Lifes a beach
Wise choices

Congratulations to you all for your enhanced status, hope we dont cause you too many headaches lol!

Ooooh just one q........ Do you get a gold encrusted Losers bench?;)

Xx

candie

fabby not flabby :)
Congrats Girlies, and I will try n be good;):D

Status
Not open for further replies.