• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WLS Moderation Team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
Mazza our jobs as moderators have nothing to do with what type of procedure we had as being a mod means we help keep the wls running smoothly, free of spam and that no one is buliied or upset in anyway and just with general housekeeping on this section of the forum.

A moderators job is not to adivse as we are not medically trained and are by no means experts on any aspect of wls.

Your input is extremely important to the wls forum as a whole not just as a bander and we all hope that you will continue this.

Thanks Tes x :D

twinklyhb

:clap::clap::clap::clap:welldone on the promotions girls but i agree with mazza as a bander it would of been nice to have a bander moderating as well just to even things up i suppose:devilangel:xx heather

Sambucca

Im sure those who have been nominated will do a fantastic job.

Thanks for your reply Sam and to Nic for your message by the way :D

Hi Mazza,

Just want to echo Terri's post that our job doesnt stretch to medical advice - just housekeeping and a bit of supervision so in that respect it doesnt matter so much whether it is banders/bypassers/DSers or even train spotters that have been appointed as mods.

Not trying to make light of your post hun, but I just want to assure you that we will ensure that banders are treated fairly here in the same way as anyone else.

Thanks for your good wishes, and please, if you feel at any time that as a bander you are not being represented fairly, please let me know, either in the open forum or by PM.

Brunetteandred

Officially a loser
Mazza our jobs as moderators have nothing to do with what type of procedure we had as being a mod means we help keep the wls running smoothly, free of spam and that no one is buliied or upset in anyway and just with general housekeeping on this section of the forum.

A moderators job is not to adivse as we are not medically trained and are by no means experts on any aspect of wls.

Your input is extremely important to the wls forum as a whole not just as a bander and we all hope that you will continue this.

Excellent response, Terri. Thank you. It's common sense that is required for moderation duties, not procedure type and you have the former in abundance!

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
Excellent response, Terri. Thank you. It's common sense that is required for moderation duties, not procedure type and you have the former in abundance!

Im not doubting any of the lovely ladies abilities to moderate, Im sure they will be fantastic. Banders have common sense too though you know!

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Mazza,

Just want to echo Terri's post that our job doesnt stretch to medical advice - just housekeeping and a bit of supervision so in that respect it doesnt matter so much whether it is banders/bypassers/DSers or even train spotters that have been appointed as mods.

Not trying to make light of your post hun, but I just want to assure you that we will ensure that banders are treated fairly here in the same way as anyone else.

Thanks for your good wishes, and please, if you feel at any time that as a bander you are not being represented fairly, please let me know, either in the open forum or by PM.

Thanks for the reassurance Sam x

wannabeslimagain

saying goodbye to my fat
hey guys.....MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS...lets hope minis continue to be as helpful to all and all the past happenings with people being removed and that is gone and we are one big happy weight loss family, bypassers, banders and sleeves alike we all have the same goal and lovely moderators as well. Well done guys

fat-girl-slim08

At Goal & Now Maintaining
I was going to offer my commiserations as it is often a thankless task. Or a slap with a wet lettuce for volunteering! lol!

Yes I totally agree, My thoughts exactally,
I have my Own forum and its not easy at all keeping everything running smoothly.
And at times can be a right nightmare & is very time consuming,but with good mods it can be done!

zetacatty

A loser at last!
I just want to offer my congratulations to our new moderators. I can't think of a better bunch and I know they will look after our precious forum. Well done girls! Mxx

sukay

Trying to focus on future
HI Moderators :)
Got a couple of questions for you and hope you don;t mind me posting here?

How do I message people directly?
Is there a place here for blogs?

Thanks
:)

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
You need 50 posts before you can private message.

We do not have blogs on this site as yet but you can access the blogs on MiniMns.

We are in the process of setting up new blogs here for this site which will be different, it is new software and Pierce is working on it.

Love Mini xxx

Sambucca

Hi Sukay,

I see Mini has already answered your questions, but just thought I would add that you could start a diary in the diaries section if you like. You could then copy the posts over to the blog section when its up and running.

Status
Not open for further replies.