• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi Ladies....sorry for being out of touch so long xx

Mrs_CakeyBun

Joy's the best makeup :-)
Hiya so sorry for being out of touch for so long......life was getting very difficult before my holiday (thanks for all your lovely support) and i really needed my holiday to escape and spend some time just chilling.

I waited to have my 1st fill till after my holiday as I didn't want my 1st fill just 3 days before i went away....over my holiday 7 weeks post op i was able to eat mostly normally and put on 5 lbs so i was very pleased as a normal 10 day holiday would result in around a stone (how awful is that!)

ANYWAY today I went and sae the lovely Wendy at WLSG and had my first fill and to my amazement i didn't even feel the needle go in! I did feel the band feeling more tight just a subtle feeling but i could feel as it was filled. I now have a 3ml fill in my 11cm 9cc band and I go back to see Wendy in 2 weeks time. she was very pleased with my weight loss and my body fat shows to have gone down 17lbs !!!!!! I was so pleased at that.

I am now on 3 days liquids - 3 days mushys then back on normal food. As my clinic is in Harley Street London (just round the corner from Oxford Street) I went to the big John Lewis and bought myself a beautiful little plate and a very nice small bowl....how darn hard is it to buy a little bowl hats actually small??! but I found one that I liked.....the laugh? its actually a sugar bowl how bloody funny is that :D:D:D well I like it :rolleyes: its a plain white fluted small bowl for my soup and breckie cereal so I can portion control. I have been eating off side plates etc but wanted to treat myself to something pretty when I got my first fill as a reward. I already got myself some baby weaning bowls to take my lunch to work so that parts taken care of too.

Anyway enough about me.....I hope all of you lovely ladies who have given me loads of support are doing well and have been happy and healthy, I cant wait to catch up with all the threads and all of you xxxx

wtg.jpg

Mmmmm I was sunning my slightly slimmer bod in Cyprus;)

Hiya so sorry for being out of touch for so long......life was getting very difficult before my holiday (thanks for all your lovely support) and i really needed my holiday to escape and spend some time just chilling.

I waited to have my 1st fill till after my holiday as I didn't want my 1st fill just 3 days before i went away....over my holiday 7 weeks post op i was able to eat mostly normally and put on 5 lbs so i was very pleased as a normal 10 day holiday would result in around a stone (how awful is that!)

ANYWAY today I went and sae the lovely Wendy at WLSG and had my first fill and to my amazement i didn't even feel the needle go in! I did feel the band feeling more tight just a subtle feeling but i could feel as it was filled. I now have a 3ml fill in my 11cm 9cc band and I go back to see Wendy in 2 weeks time. she was very pleased with my weight loss and my body fat shows to have gone down 17lbs !!!!!! I was so pleased at that.

I am now on 3 days liquids - 3 days mushys then back on normal food. As my clinic is in Harley Street London (just round the corner from Oxford Street) I went to the big John Lewis and bought myself a beautiful little plate and a very nice small bowl....how darn hard is it to buy a little bowl hats actually small??! but I found one that I liked.....the laugh? its actually a sugar bowl how bloody funny is that :D:D:D well I like it :rolleyes: its a plain white fluted small bowl for my soup and breckie cereal so I can portion control. I have been eating off side plates etc but wanted to treat myself to something pretty when I got my first fill as a reward. I already got myself some baby weaning bowls to take my lunch to work so that parts taken care of too.

Anyway enough about me.....I hope all of you lovely ladies who have given me loads of support are doing well and have been happy and healthy, I cant wait to catch up with all the threads and all of you xxxx

Welcome back. Glad to hear you had a nice hol. You soo deserved it. Well done on your weight loss too.
I saw wendy today at harley street, how spooky was that.

Hi mrs cakeybum

Glad you had a lovely holiday and don't worry to go away and still lose 17lb in just over 1 month is fab!! well done xxx

You put my mind at rest as am dreading first fill.
Can I ask do they inject into the port scar? Thats why I am cringing at the thought of going as I think I would pass out if they did that!! what a wimp eh!!

Welcome back Wanda - glad you had a good break. x

Hi Wanda, Ive been wondering about you.

Glad you had a good break. xx

hi wanda, welcome back hun, glad you had a good hol, congratulations on the weight loss you have done great !

liz x

thanks ladies :D

I stayed in Pernera near to Protaras my fav little place in Cyprus

Ohhhh how strange was that Tinky? what time did you see Wendy maybe we passed in the waiting room? I have blonde hair and was wearing white trousers and a navy cardy and was at the clinic with my 17yr old daughter who has long dark hair? ring any bells?

The injection was totally painless (and im a wimp) and wasnt into the scar it was about 3-4 inches from the scar so dont fret it will be just fine xxx

Hi Welcome back, so jealous about the holiday, Im going to Paignton!lmao cant be too far from a hospital, how sad!
Glad ur weightloss is going well, your doing great!
Sxxx

Welcome back Wanda you have been missed x I'm glad you have had a good rest and that your first fill has been successful and great weight loss too.

Just look after yourself and if you ever need us you know where we are - sending hugs with fairy dust to make you sparkle with your new bowl and plate x

Hi Wanda
so glad your back and that you had a great holiday you sure deserve it girl!!
Fantastic weight loss, well done!
Lovely to catch up with you........xxxx

Welcome back Wanda , Glad you had a good holiday .Well done on the weight loss so far your doing brilliant .

xx

Hi Wanda

Dont know how I missed this thread yesterday!? Glad you had a lovely holiday and that your fill went ok. Im having mine next Monday.

I havent had to buy any 'small' bowls plates etc, I just share my daughters! lol

Maz x

Back