• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi Ladies....sorry for being out of touch so long xx

i just wanted something "special" and not in that sort of special way you guys:D:D

just had my protein shake and then off to pick up daughter from History A'Level exam before taking her to the dentist.....and this is the days rest i booked off work to follow my fill!

thanks ladies :D

I stayed in Pernera near to Protaras my fav little place in Cyprus

Ohhhh how strange was that Tinky? what time did you see Wendy maybe we passed in the waiting room? I have blonde hair and was wearing white trousers and a navy cardy and was at the clinic with my 17yr old daughter who has long dark hair? ring any bells?

The injection was totally painless (and im a wimp) and wasnt into the scar it was about 3-4 inches from the scar so dont fret it will be just fine xxx

I was there just before 3pm? i did see a girl in black leggings anf dotty top with long dark hair but not you. It would have been great if i'd seen and met you as you were the one who told me about WLSgroup. Wendy's lovely isnt she.

we really must meet up for a coffee as we actually live very close! its only a short car journey after all :) being nosey was it a pre-op visit?

We were shopping in Topshop by 3pm it was a shame to miss you are you going to the WLSG support group in a few weeks?

Back