• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

woo hoo!!

BECKYBROWN80

soooo.....9 weeks post op and 4st and 1lbs melted away! (that includes pre op loss of 16lbs) i just seem to feel happier every day!i love this feeling and it is definately the best thing i have ever done. My little girl keeps telling me i am getting skinny! lol not quite but it is lovely she is seeing a change in me.
For those who are pre op or just had it done, it is not easy at first but you will soon get over that tired feeling crappy stage and start feeling fab. When i came out of hospital i cried a few times wondering what i had done as i was just sooooo tired and felt rubbish but now everytime someone says how well i am looking i get so excited. Just keep imagining what i will be like in a years time :D Just praying that this loss doesnt stop!

So just wanted to share my excitement and to say keep going everyone. xxx

woohoo!!! this is what its all about Becky :) well done mate, i soooo cant wait for my turn, keep going honey :) xxx

Wow u are doing really well xxxx

Well Done Becky xxx It is a great feeling - my 'little' girl (14yrs and nearly as tall as me) put her arms round me the other week and said, ' omg Mum my I can get my arms right around you know'. That made me so happy and we hugged for ages :D
It's those little things that make me truly happy, buying smaller clothes is just a added bonus!!
Keep up the good work hun - your doing great :D

Lovely thread :D made me smile!

Well done Becks and Cass xxx

you're doing brill girl i like you am enjoying the weight coming off i seem to have a good loss now then nxt week stay same then pound or 2 then the same again but as long as it comes down i don't mind i am exercising well and skin isn't too bad have lost 5st 1lb since op m=n lost 12lb preop diet. i went back to work after 2 weeks, i work in a school so didn't have to lift or anything. am fine now n enjoying losing the weight and looking for new clothes in smaller sizes xx

yey so happy for you carnt wait till i have a big eight loss to record well done becky keep up the good work you so obviously are doing. xxxxxx

Congrats hub ur doin great xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thanks everyone. it definately puts a spring in my step everyday!!
Had a minor blip today when i took my little girl to ballet. Just before she came out i heard a little boy sitting opposite me say "mummy, look at that girl (nice to be called a girl tho! lol) she is really fat!!!) i have been going here almost two years, (these are newbies in a later class!) and was so embarrassed as i talk to alot of the mums there and didnt know where to put myself. i know its very much "out of the mouth of babes", but still made me feel rubbish and more because i am so worried about my lil girl getting upset about hearing something like that. Hate the thought of her mum being the fat mum at the school gates!!!! ARGHHHHH!!!!
anyway rant over, i am getting "skinny" as bethie says so hopefully soon these comments will all be a distant memory. It is just a reminder that i still have a very very long way to go!

xxx

Awww Becky ((((((HUGS)))))
Kids can be ruthless sometimes, things pop into their heads and straight out of their mouths!
Mine have put me in a few awkward spots I tell you!!
Dont let it get to you too much hun, you've done brilliantly and as you said soon comments like that will soon (very soon) be a distant memory xxxx

That once happened to me in Whitby my sister and I were out for the day it was just before my op date and this little boy said mummy isn'that lady big and fat she tried to pretend he wasn't talking bout us but my sister gave her a piece of her mind on my behalf i just wanted to get out of there and fast. People just don't understand what its like kids hurt but you can forgive them, adults can be very nasty and hurtful but you don't forget i work with a girl who was a size 16 n now is bout 10 now she never lets up if someone says at school about fat she goes off it. she is obsessed and forgets what it was like, people make you feel bad about yourself. Do we really need people like that poking fun at us beautiful people??? xx

ok so i know it is only wednesday and my offical weigh day is friday but i jumped on the scales this morning and am now in the 18's!!! 18st 13lbs to be precise. so although its not official. I FEEL FAB! who would have thought someone finding out they weigh 18st would feel so great!! lol gotta love this crazy ride! xxx

another 4lbs this week. am over the moon! waking up on fridays is lovely at the moment but not looking forward to a stall in loss which i know is inevitable!!
People are noticing now which feels amazing.
It is my birthday april 7th and my friend is planning a big night out as she says i am boring now!! Soo looking forward to getting something new to wear and feeling confident like i used to a couple of years ago when i was out partying. Would love to be much closer to 18 in the next two weeks so think i will be trying to get lots of exercise in!! Will probably be too exhausted to go out by then!
How has alcohol affected everyone since their op's?
keep well everyone xx

Well done Becky!!!! You are doing amazing!!! I bet your birthday will be awesome :D xxx

another 4lbs this week. am over the moon! waking up on fridays is lovely at the moment but not looking forward to a stall in loss which i know is inevitable!!
People are noticing now which feels amazing.
It is my birthday april 7th and my friend is planning a big night out as she says i am boring now!! Soo looking forward to getting something new to wear and feeling confident like i used to a couple of years ago when i was out partying. Would love to be much closer to 18 in the next two weeks so think i will be trying to get lots of exercise in!! Will probably be too exhausted to go out by then!
How has alcohol affected everyone since their op's?
keep well everyone xx

It is my birthday too on the 7th April! I will be 34 though. My surgery is not until the 4th May, hopeful next year i can party in style for my 35th Birthday lol

You are doing great well done!

Well done Beckybrown you doing excellent. I used to drink quite a bit i cwould always be the sober one as well but loved to go out dancing I now drink very little, i hate being out of control and don't want to put any weight on if i can help it. I am going out tonight and tomorrow night just will not be silly but I will enjoy myself just at someones home tonight but tomorrow we are going out to Durham for a drink and dancing wohoo bring it on!! Think i might get a bit tipsy, you do feel the effects a bit more but i haven't really been as naughty as i used to be so will let you know how i get on. My drinking partner and I were both in hospital last year so we haven't been far for ages. We have had 2 all inclusive hollidays without our hubby's and what a laugh we had what she ate I drank the equivalent, the waiter asked us on our last day when we went for a coffee he said NO VODKA. Think we drunk them dry haha x But drink was responsible for my huge weight gain i used to drink cider then shots and shorts but have to behave now xx you willhave to try and see what you are like. I mainly have vodka and diet coke now odd bit of wine xx

Back