• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!

rachaelh

well maybe i'm finally being beaten into submission, all the panicking about making sure i lose enough weight before the op is actually finally starting to sink in and as of my weigh in at horrid WW tonight (i hate the place but its keeping me focused for now!) i have officially lost..... ready for it...... 101 POUNDS since i gave birth to madam in january, now although still a loooooooooooong way to go i am officially now lighter than i have been for the whole of my adult and the majority of my teenage life, and to think this all started after a major panic after my appointment at SRH in feb where i was old off for not losing a thing since my seminar in june 09 (i had a good excuse i was growing a whole person in there!!) but it did the trick gave me the kick i needed and i cannot be accused of not making every effort to lose some weight to get on this list!

Now back to earth to knuckle down and try and make sure i can keep this blubber off for the next 6+ months whilst i'm waiting my turn

long post over!

thats an awesome weight loss prior to surgery, good on ya

well done. its worth staying at ww just to keep you focused for now. congrats. hugs x

Wow hun. Thats fantastic!!! Have you had funding etc approved??? I'm only asking cos if you're going NHS and haven't then they may go on current weight not starting weight! I'm sure you'll be great!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

that is an absolute fantastic weight loss!!! well done you! you should be so dam proud!!! i am!!! keep going girl your doing good xxx

Wow, well done - thats fantastic. When you do get the op things will be a lot easier for you recovery wise too x

Back