• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

woohoo

BECKYBROWN80

75lbs of fat melted away and couldnt be happier! the loss is slowing down but its still coming off so am happy! thought i would share a couple of pics. recent one was me on 32nd birthday wearing a black dress out!! have not worn a dress since i got married 5 years ago and goodness knows when before that! pic before was me last may. although i still have a long way to go i feel so much better about myself now. woohoo!:D

Attachments

• becks1.jpg
    becks1.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 208
  • becks2.jpg
    becks2.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 191
omg Becky, you look amazing!!!! well done mate :) xxx

That's gr8 and you look fab! Congratulations x

Love the dress , you look lovely & very happy x

well done on your weightloss so far :D

wow look at you!!! well done you look fab xxx

You look amazing, well done!
Em xxx

Check you out!!!, you look amazing well done x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using WLSurgery

You look fantastic!

thanks everyone. it feels great and people are starting to notice now which feels fab!! i love my bypass!! xx

You look terrific Becky !!

Hope to see you at one of the Whittington support meetings some time (next one 17 May and then 19 July, no June meeting) if you can make it !!

Best wishes. x

Looking great!!

Well done Becky xx

well a week later and another 5lbs gone! woohoo!
will really try to get to the whittington support group this month. cannot believe i have never been! would be lovely to meet some people off here. do many people from here go to this group?
xx

BECKYBROWN80 said:
well a week later and another 5lbs gone! woohoo!
will really try to get to the whittington support group this month. cannot believe i have never been! would be lovely to meet some people off here. do many people from here go to this group?
xx

Well done!!! You are doing so well!! And you look smoking!! Xxx

hey everyone, have been so hectic this week so not been on and only lost 1lb! but think this is because i had a mad weekend partying! still its a loss so happy! think the party girl in me has returned whoop whoop!
x

Back