• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

woohooo 6th of april i get my op date

brett30

keep smiling
got a call this morning ... from hospital

they have brought my date forward from 18th may to 6th April for me to see surgeon for my date ...

I'm so so so excited .. cause i got in to all my tests so quick .. they brought it forward so i don't just have to sit around and wait ...
i have 2nd half of my sleep test on the 30th and then a cycle test on the 31st and I'm all done .. i see Dr the following Monday so i should get my op date then ..

and i have been told they are doing you with in 6 weeks of that day ...... so i should be done before may ...

thank you to everyone here thats been such a great help and support had it not been for this site i would not have learned what i know today and i would of been still sat waiting for dates etc .. and the hospital staff think its fab that i know what I'm going in to in such detail .. thats all because of here and what i read and learn ...

i learn something new everyday here...

so remember don't sit and wait .. get on to everything and make them know ur human and you need the help now ..

xxxxxxxxxxx :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh my god brett. its all happening so fast for you babe. Im so happy for you.

You had better get some last suppers in quick, cause at this rate they will want you to do your op really soon and you will have to get on the pre op diet.

am so pleased things are finally falling into place and happening sooner rather than later.

thats brilliant news brett im so happy for you ! as sam says get the final suppers chosen and eaten as the pre op diet could be sooner than you think.
congrats again hun, im over the moon for you.

liz xx

That's fab news Brett:D:D, but the nagging thing isn 't working for me, as my surgeon seems to be permanently on hols at the mo:rolleyes::rolleyes:

How fanatastic Brett!! I am so excited for you hun. You are speeding along so fast you will be post-op in no time.

Nic;)

fantastic news Brett, have you thought about your last suppers lol will it be nights out on the town or nights curled up for you both with the things you know your not going to manage after the op?

Great news Brett. good luck

Happy days Brett...its getting so close now babe...cant wait to hear your date and see you through to the loosing side:D and then to see you shrink :D

thanks girls .............. just been to supermarket as it goes lol ...

other half has started to cook for me more now cause of me getting the bypass ... i said thats about right only months before and he cooks lol cause he knows he wont have to anymore lol ... but I'm loving it .. tonight he is doing chicken Brest wrapped in bacon with garlic .. and glazed carrots .. new potts with butter and then oven roasted .. sweetcorn .. and i got rhubarb pie and custard for afters ..

guess i will just have to get in what i can cause i know after this 2 weeks he will want me on liver shrink cause he said he wants me on it for 7or so weeks ...

but I'm very happy today .. i went home at the weekend i drove up north to the family to see them all one more time before i do this .. as will be a while before i see them again .. was a great weekend long drive home 6 hrs i was so tired yesterday so to wake up today to hear 6th April for surgeon appointment i was elated ...

thanks again everyone xx

does he do home calls could quite fancy the chicken. Its a good job I bulk made loads of food before my elbow op, my hubby unless in kitchen!!!!

Well done with the persistance Brett.It got you exactly what you wanted.Its looking more likely you will be done before me you lucky guy. Take care I'm so pleased for you. xx Gaynor xx ps where up north are your family??

i was born in middlesbrough ... so most my family lives there .... i havent lived there since i was a early teen ...

Back