• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

woohooo 6th of april i get my op date

at hospital today for 2nd part of my sleep test have to have machine attached to me and drive home with it on and back there tomorrow.. scary lol hope people don't look at me strange lol ..

and i have my cpax test tomorrow on the cycle to test blood gas .. and then this time next week i will have my date !!!!!!!! i hope lol ..

should only be 8 weeks or less ..... so excited now not been able to sleep ...

and I'm going to have to drive over to hospital early cause of rush hr so will have to wonder around shopping i guess ...

just spoke to bariatric nurse at my hospital ... she totally put me at ease ......

said the sleep issue is not an issue for my op ...
and my heart blips are not an issue .....

she said stop worrying everything is fine ..

AND ... that she knows I'm getting my date on Monday ...
and my surgeon has spaces in may !! but i will be done with in 8 weeks for sure ....

I'm so so so happy now i feel so much better ... i was worried thinking what could happen Monday ......

hi brett it would be great if it was may as we could be op buddies mines 20th may so we could help keep each other sane lol. Fingers crossed for monday, will be waiting to hear your date.

Back