• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Woohooo Got a reply !!!

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
Well as the title says! .. Ive spent so long thinking about surgery, wondering how on earth im going to get the money to have it done. Originally i was going to have a band, But got talking to people who have had the wrap surgery and decided this would be the op for me.
And now ive found the price for this is completly doable for me its given me some new hope for the future!

My close friend thinks im made for even thinking of leaving the country to have surgery, but i feel if i keep talking to people on here and keeping some notes i can go completly prepared.

Im about half way to the amount i need to save and have emailed Dr Hruby for a price and some dates! .. Im hoping to set a date for january or before if i get an influx of shifts at the hospital :)

xx exciting times ahead!

:woohoo: hope it all goes well in your saving and planning!

Thanks everyone :) Im looking forward to this so much!
I just wish id found out about the price before the lead upto xmas ! lol .. wonder if my kids would mind skipping it this year so i can go sooner? :rolleyes:

does anyone know if there are anything we need to be taking? or need to stock up on such as milkthistle or multi vits? i want to keep my eyes open and stock on the things i need so i dont have to worry when its all close by ?

Thanks everyone :) Im looking forward to this so much!
I just wish id found out about the price before the lead upto xmas ! lol .. wonder if my kids would mind skipping it this year so i can go sooner? :rolleyes:

does anyone know if there are anything we need to be taking? or need to stock up on such as milkthistle or multi vits? i want to keep my eyes open and stock on the things i need so i dont have to worry when its all close by ?

start taking a mulitvitamin now, so that your levels are good for surgery. Practice eating slowly, and chew everything for 20 seconds. It will make the post op adjustment easier.

There is a thread on here somewhere regarding what to take.

do you have any ideas what section? or i can try and do a search :)

xx

Morning :) ... Thanks Becky ! ...

I recieved an email last night from the man himself :) 1800 euros :) and he has dates starting from Jan 14th 2013 ..

Im excited and not sure whether to book and just hope ive got enough cash or wait till ive got the cash?!?!?!
Not sure how to play it !!!

Eeekkk ... how scary! ...

does anyone know if you need to leave a certain length of time between op and flying abroad ?
Im looking at our holidays for next year and wondering about any restrictions ?

Back