• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Woohooo!!

Saranne

Got weighed today when I went to see the dietitian iv lost 29 (half pounds) :D
Also she also said to start on soft foods today.. Very happy
And also they happy with my dressing and said to go back Monday now which is great as iv been going daily :) xx

Well done Hun that's a fantastic loss your doing great x

congrats! how long did you have to go in daily to have dressings changed? were the incisions very sore? xxx

congrats! how long did you have to go in daily to have dressings changed? were the incisions very sore? xxx

Thanks! I have been going daily, takes less than ten mins to do but sometimes a bit of waiting around.. Not sore as much just they were concerned as it started 2 bleed and leaking lots of liquid so needed to be cleaned and dressed, also put on antibiotics.. lucky as only live less than ten mins drive away from the hospital xxx

Thanks everyone :) makes it all worth it when you see the scales move and your healing, onto the next stage now xx

Yep! We'll get there in the end! How are you finding the eating side of things? Which hosp did you go to? Sorry for all the questions it's just that I'm trying to decide who I should do mine with. Currently planning on going ahead with "the hospital group". I'm
In london x

Congratulations Saranne!!!!! Are you on soft foods or puree? I'm still on puree and soooo bored with it! LOL

LuLuXo said:
Yep! We'll get there in the end! How are you finding the eating side of things? Which hosp did you go to? Sorry for all the questions it's just that I'm trying to decide who I should do mine with. Currently planning on going ahead with "the hospital group". I'm
In london x

If you are in London look up alberic Fiennes at st Anthony's hospital he is one of country's leading bariatric surgeons and president of obesity something! He did mine and is amazing - his wife is bariatric nurse and also runs a monthly support group. Good luck x

In london x

Hi LuLu, I'm finding the eating side fine Hun, was only on puree for a week and dietitian said to move on to soft foods yesterday so far so good.
I went with the spire hospital.
Good luck with your journey :) xx

Congratulations Saranne!!!!! Are you on soft foods or puree? I'm still on puree and soooo bored with it! LOL

Thanks Doodoo, started puree was on it a week ment to be two weeks but dietician felt I was ready to move on to softs yesterday so happy about that lol xx

Back