• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

**Woops** think I consumed too much today..

tpt

Uber geek
where's that blushing smilie icon when you need it?:rolleyes:

so- 5 days post op, feeling fine. Just had a littlre recap of what I have consumed today and I have staggaringly consumed the following:

1.5 small cups of tea 8am
1.5" yesterdays slimfast 9am
1 small from frais LF 10am
3" beef consumme 12am
1 LF small fromage frais 1pm
1natural juice jelly LF small 4pm
2-3" yuck soup 6pm
1 cup caff free tea 8pm

Now - on my side, I am finding it hard to get water or squash down my throat so am using jelly or other as substitute - they actually go down easier.

I have no hunger pains, stop whebn I am full and have just had to watch hubby tucking into a mounted plate of Chinese :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Now - am I already returning to my glutonous ways or is this ok?

sounds like your doing well to me lol but iv not had any thing done yet so if id only eat that in a day id be chuffed to bits x

sounds like your doing well to me lol but iv not had any thing done yet so if id only eat that in a day id be chuffed to bits x

DITTO!!

You are doing great hun, that is a perfect liquid diet. I was told to eat 6-8 times per day and get in plenty of fluids and that is what you are doing. I would however try to keep adding the fluids as tolerated because you really can't have too many fluids early post-op. Keep up the good work! Your day looks like you could have pulled it from my early food diary except for the slimfast, I was told to steer clear of it because it contains refined sugar which can cause dumping and is basically the root of all evil, refined sugar I mean not slimfast lol.

Nic;)

Back