• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WORRIED ABOUT FRIDAY

BlueDiamond

Hello

I am due to have my first fill friday , atm my restriction is excellent and has come out of nowhere :confused:,all day yesterday and today I haven't been able to eat half of what I normally have, not sure what has transpired here but if the restriction keeps up come friday I prob wont get a fill:sigh:, having sed that as long as the band is doing its job thats all that matters I guess ( as well as the lbs coming off) which they havent atm not lost nothing for a while, but havent gained nothing either.

For lunch today I had 2 & half chicken strips and one small teaspoon of spaghetti and I was full and short while after I had the foam in my throat again, normally I can eat 3 times this amount but last two days the restriction has popped out of nowhere and I have been having smaller meals but more often, I am happy about the restriction dont get me wrong , just want some weight loss to go with it.;)

Now I know ultimately come Friday it will be what shows up on the x ray thingy and its down to the surgeon, but if restriction keeps up I dont think I will get a fill so my weight will probably stay as it is:sigh:.

Thanks in advance for those who read me rambling. - MeJulie xx

Hi there,

The foaming might be that you are eating a little too fast still, as you shouldn't really get it at all.

You should be aware of food, feel the pressure of it but it should not back up your saliva. If a band is too tight, which it sounds like yours might be a little, then weight loss will slow or stall just as much as if a band is too loose.

This only happens to me if I eat too fast (still) or too big a mouthful at one time or possibly drink too soon after eating.

They will help you sort this out, either way.

Try not to worry - it will need fine tuning all the time, a bit like a violin. :)

Hi there,

The foaming might be that you are eating a little too fast still, as you shouldn't really get it at all.

You probably are right here as I am now sitting here thinking about how fast I have been eating me food ( thank you ;))

You should be aware of food, feel the pressure of it but it should not back up your saliva. If a band is too tight, which it sounds like yours might be a little, then weight loss will slow or stall just as much as if a band is too loose.

No pressure at all just salvia and slight indigestion ( like when you eat too fast , duh !! I feel like a right donut now :8855:)

This only happens to me if I eat too fast (still) or too big a mouthful at one time or possibly drink too soon after eating.

They will help you sort this out, either way.

Try not to worry - it will need fine tuning all the time, a bit like a violin. :)

Thank you for your input , I am defo gonna slow me food down and see what happens , lets hope I can hit the right "note" , thank you Caz xx

Back