• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

somethinks wrong?!!!

buglady

Hi just a quickie its Sunday night and i wasnt going to post but i had to get this off my chest!! had a very small half ml fill on Thursday was fine good restriction to the extent of very small sips of water, Thurs night and Friday day, from Friday night my restriction has disappeared like magic its excatly the same feeling when i have had my leeks i am fearing the worse another op to repair the tubing or port whatever it may be but i feel im doomed how rare is this three times i feel like a hypocondriact( spelt wrong i hasten to add!!) i am going to call the hospital tomorrow first thing and arrange a appoinment asap i dont want to put weight on again its took too long now to get to where i am today its like one step foward 2 steps back just wanted to share ill keep you posted!x

Try not to panic Alison, it might just be that the small fill wasnt quite enough?! but you are doing the right thing trying to get an appointment x x x

Try not to panic Alison, it might just be that the small fill wasnt quite enough?! but you are doing the right thing trying to get an appointment x x x
mazza i had really good restriction b4 thursday this was just a tweek bacause i wasnt going to see them for a while and i just wanted to be tip top my restriction now is no where near what it is like b4 thursdays half ml went in i wish she hadnt that half ml in now still ill see what they have to say thanks maz!! xxx

u've had the band for a bit now so u will know when something isnt right. good idea callin hosp and raising ur concerns. do hope its nothing as bad as u r saying...and yes ur weight loss so far has been fab! well done u!

Got a app on Thursday at 6 he's in surgery then so the nurse and surgeon gonna see what's going on !! Fun and games!x

Hope it all goes well.xx

so im back!

So as expected i have a leekage somewhere!!! they drew out 8mls should of been 11.5mls so im booked to go back next thur to have a fill under xray that way he can see whats going on he said its bizzare and never known anything like it not much more to say im fine not in pain just have to watch what i eat dont want to go putting on weight again just have to be careful and in big words MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICES!!!! LOL so watch this spacethe on going saga of Alison and her gastric bands!!! xx

Aw Alison Im so sorry to hear this x

I suppose at least they are trying to sort things out quickly - take care x

Hopefully you get sorted out soon.xx

Sorry to hear you've sprung a leak , hopefully it wont be too long before they resolve this issue - All the best - Julie xx

Mazza said:
Aw Alison Im so sorry to hear this x

I suppose at least they are trying to sort things out quickly - take care x

Thanks mazz who ever said a gastric band is easy needs shooting!!x

BlueDiamond said:
Sorry to hear you've sprung a leak , hopefully it wont be too long before they resolve this issue - All the best - Julie xx

Thanks Julie it's been good we can discuss this most of our friends and family have no idea cause they don't have a band they can be supportive but don't know what it feels like you know what i mean still onwards and upwards or Is it downwards and downwards!!??xx

Back