• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Worried they will find out! Stressed!

I'm loving these responses! It's certainly giving me some FOOD for thought! Lol!

Anyway, having thought about it I'm not going to tell anyone, I'm not close enough to anyway at work for them to really bother, people are already gossiping about what I'm having done, so I might aswell let them, although one lady did seen very concerned thinking I might be ill, I told her that it was routine and should be fine, but let's face it, I am ill, I have a terrible addiction and am taking a big step towards helping with that.

I have all of my excuses in place, I figure I'll take a year if gossip then they will all give up and start talking about someone else!

I'm not lying, my surgeon thinks I do have a hernia that he will repair whilst in there, I will be eating lots of liquids and when I am able I can't wait to start excercising properly!

So I'm guilt free and feeling lots better!

Thanks do much for all of your support!

Here we go! Xxxx

Yes everyone is different and what ever decision you make is the best for you

I told everyone I know... And even some I did not know .. Lol..

For me the support I got was unbelievable and so encouraging!! If anyone should be negative I would just tell them it was not their business.. thank goodness this has not happened!!

Good luck !!

Back