• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

stressed

serenitylove

im having a stressed day and need to vent, i went to family planning clinic today as my surgeon has strongly recommended a mirena coil be fitted after a hard think iv gone against my better judgement and agreed it but my gp cant even see me for a month so i went to fpc instead as it needs doing asap to be told they wont do it as im too overweight and need it doing by my gp which i cant get into see[only one in practice does it] so i rang surgery back spoke to receptionist who has booked me a phone app with duty dr who doesnt do them im so frustrated it was so hard for me to agree to it being done i just want it over with grrrrrrrrr

Hi Lisa really sorry your having such a bad time of it especially now you've made the decission to have it done. Would it be worth speaking to your surggeon and seeing if he could speak to gp stressing the urgency of the need to have it fitted.
HTH xXx

Hi Serenity. Sorry you're having a bad time at the moment. I have a mirena coil fitted by a lady doctor at my surgery. In fact I'm due for a new one as I've had my current one 5 years, so tomorrow, not only am I having the smear I also am having the old coil out and a new one in (and remembering how bad it was getting the thing in at the time I am NOT looking forward to it!!). If its as bad as before, having gastric surgery will be a doddle!!! That's another reason I'm having it done now, cos after the surgery (whenever it is!!!!!) I won't be able to cope with the emotional pressure of it. Hope you get your sorted out ok. Julie x

Hi Lisa really sorry your having such a bad time of it especially now you've made the decission to have it done. Would it be worth speaking to your surggeon and seeing if he could speak to gp stressing the urgency of the need to have it fitted.
HTH xXx

spokeo his secretary a while ago she has said see what dr says on phone tonight and if im not getting any joy ring her back tomorow and she gona have a talk to him about it

So sorry that you are getting the run around. I know it was a hard decision for you and waiting makes it all the worse. I don't have any advice just wanted to say I am only at the end of a pm if you want to chat. My heart goes out to you and I hope you get it sorted soon!

(((Hugs)))
Nic;)

So sorry that you are getting the run around. I know it was a hard decision for you and waiting makes it all the worse. I don't have any advice just wanted to say I am only at the end of a pm if you want to chat. My heart goes out to you and I hope you get it sorted soon!

(((Hugs)))
Nic;)

aww ty hun just one of those days iv got ragin pmt which aint helping lol dr just rang he is going to speak to the dr that does the coils and ring me tomorow to weather she will do it or i have to go hosp for it so feel like im getting somewhere now

Oh, good;)! That is how I would be - hurry up and do it before I reconsider!!! And I know about the pmt - just about anything will make me tear up today!!:cry:

Nic:)

I use a mirena coil for my extremely heavy cycles plus pmt, and i am always advised to have it fitted within a week of menstration starting as this helps it go in easier. Keep asking them its they will back down eventually

Back