• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

would my surgery stop?

princesszippie

Hi everyone, especially all the ladies, who I am hoping may know the answer to my question.
Can I still have the bypass if I have a period when I am due for surgery?

Kell.x

The answer is it wont stop your op!!! lol i was on a major totm and was mega worried and i told them over and over again i was concered about it and they never batted an eyelid lol they just kept saying its all in a days work and they have seen it a 100 times before so dont worry hun it will be fine x

Last edited:
ahhh, thanks, that is so reassuring, as I just do not know when I am due, it is a bit hit and miss.
You look great in your pictures by the way.

Well I suppose that is one thing less for the lads to worry about! Best of luck with your op! - Regards, Paul x

Makes absolutely no difference to your op.

I'm of an age (52 now) where it shouldn't have been a problem - in fact i hadn't had a period for nearly a year on my op day - you've guessed the rest - started one the next morning and had another a month later and none since!!

Hospital staff never batted an eyelid

Good luck with your op

Angela

They just get on with it and do what they have to hun, was my TOTM when I had mine and I have really bad times but like has been said they never batted an eyelid

Back