• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

would this make a good post op meal?

daftmoo

Would this make a good post bypass liquid meal? I know I'd have to half the quanity

cocoa and vanilla smoothie
  • .200ml semi skimmed milk .200g vanilla yogurt .2 Weetabix or other whole wheat cereal biscuits
  • 1tsp cocoa
Method

Place all the ingredients in a liquidiser or food processor and blend until smooth. Serve with a dusting of cocoa

I wouldn't want to do weetabix that soon, maybe after 2 or 3 weeks when on a puree stage. Sounds like quite a few calories too.

I'd leave out the weetabix at this stage. Cocoa, s/s milk & yoghurt (low-fat) would be fine. Those quantities would give you approx 270kcals & 17g protein (based on using Rachel's Organic low-fat Vanilla)

Or make it up with fat-free yoghurt - Muller Light do a smooth vanilla which is really nice, also a vanilla with choccie bits (teeny tiny ones).

Oooh Rachels probiotic low fat yoghurt is lushhhhhh lol

I've just had some of the raspberry one and it was nearly better than sex :) xx

I haven't tried those yet, BUT I reckon it will definitely be better than sex lol xxxx

acting silly maybe , but Julie is this a homemade probiotic low fat yoghurt ??? if not which ones do you mean , if so where do i find the recipe ???

acting silly maybe , but Julie is this a homemade probiotic low fat yoghurt ??? if not which ones do you mean , if so where do i find the recipe ???

Hi Tracey,
no not homemade, they sell them in quite large pots definately in morrisons and in asda, not sure about anywhere else
xx

I got mine from Sainsburys... Delish, i have just discovered Rhubarb flavour :) xx

Back