• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WOW! I have my scan date already!

slimmerkay

Yesterday I went to see my doc to chase my scan for checking for gallstones and found out the request had not gotten to the hospital. So it was done over the phone yesterday morning.

I've just got my appointment letter in the post :eek:

I have to go a fair way to a different hospital or else I would have to wait until January. Fine by me. So my appointment is 3.15pm on Friday 17th December.

That's good Kay, not too long to wait, unless you are able to take a cancellation ... hope it soon gets sorted out x

Thanks Charmaine. I'd just like to know for sure if it is the gallstones - and then I'll just have to wait it out until the gallbladder is removed.

Karen i had mine removed 2 years ago. I was in hospital for a week as the infection to my liver was realy bad then i was back in 4 weeks later for the gallbladder to be removed. Lets hope if it is gallstones you wont have to wait long for surgery.

Oh well done I hope the time flie by for you. xx

Woo hoo. Mine was removed about 6 or 7 years ago after i had jaundice....best thing ever. i used to live in fear of the pain and, touch wood, i've had no problems since. You'll feel better once it's gone...

Woo hoo. Mine was removed about 6 or 7 years ago after i had jaundice....best thing ever. i used to live in fear of the pain and, touch wood, i've had no problems since. You'll feel better once it's gone...

I'm a bit like that - living in fear of the pain. I tense before I eat or drink anything. Thanks hun.

Hi Karen
The Isle of Lewis doesn't tend to get much snow its been bad for up here but more of an inconvience than a grinding halt. That said my son who is in our family home in East Kilbride had to walk for 2 hours to get home and one of his friends had to abandon his car on the motorway last nigh after having been stuck there for nine hours! East Kilbride is completly cut off and was minus 10 this morning. x

Back