• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wow its getting closer

chezez

Wow went to see the dietitian on Thursday and she said when I go to see the surgeon on the 16 th of November I will be having my pre assesment for surgery, and she said that the surgeon is going through 3 a week wow she said I may be in before xmas or in the New year cant believe it I feel quite scared now just knowing its only around the corner. She went through the milk diet with me yuk 3 weeks on it she said be prepared to be narky and headache oh dear I said lets just hope I aint on it on PMT week lol just put an X on my door and lock myself in it lol it may be safer for everyone around me lol. Just cant believe how fast everything seems to be moving yeah new year new me xxxxxxx:)

Hi Chezez Good news for you then. Good Luck on your wls journey hun. Hope everything goes to plan.

Don`t worry about the milk diet; its just a small part of the rest of you`re life; and although the first few days can be hard to adjust to with feeling hungry it soon passes and you just get used to it. Think how healthy your liver is going to be and how much easier for them to operate.

Take care hun x

Love and Best wishes Kat x

brill news sweets i wish you well on your journey xxx

Great news love bet you cant wait lol Im down for Dec but not got date through yet, oh its getting so near and im so worried but cant wait, you know what i mean im sure lol xxxx

Fantastic Chez,
Thrilled that you are so close to getting sorted.
A new you for 2011!

Sending love and hugs as always xxx

Brilliant news :D I bet you are so excited! The milk diet isnt easy but you will do it as its the only thing between you and surgery......if I can do it anyone can ;) XX

Thanks ladies for all your support I will keep you all informed, yeah Im for a new me in 2011 roll on I cant wait just to go for a really long walk and be able to do it without nearly killing myself lol xxxxx

yay good luck thru your weight loss journey xx

Back