• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre- opper

Clare121

Hi I'm new to this I started my journey in November 2012 and was put on waiting list for bypass in January this year. I rang them in early Feb to ask where I was on waiting list, told I was 10th but he was only doing 6 in April I said ok, she said they will do it in may I said I'm going to Australia in May, she said when do you get back I said 2nd of June ok she goes ill put you down for mid to late June. I get a message today and a date for my bypass of the 9th of May I rang up and said I told you I'm going to Australia and was told I'm having it done in June, she was very rude and said he might not be doing any in June because of cancellations. I guess I just have to wait but wish I never got a phone call.:cry:

Clare that's such a blow! I'm so sorry for you ! what rotten luck. Sometimes these people don't realise what an emotional edge people live on who are awaiting operation dates. I'm sure things will eventually work out for the best and you can look back at it and mark it off as a temporary set-back. :patback:

Thank you I just look at my holiday that is ahead of me and I know that I will have the time of my life in Australia and if I get a date before I go or when I get back that is fine as I know I will get there one day and no one will stop me.

Thank you I just look at my holiday that is ahead of me and I know that I will have the time of my life in Australia and if I get a date before I go or when I get back that is fine as I know I will get there one day and no one will stop me.

now there's a girl with the right outlook!!! have an awesome holiday and then before you know it you'll be flying towards Christmas with a skinny mini mindset :clap::clap::clap:

Back