• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wow!

Grace

I've just managed my first decent home-made meal. I came home last night and I can honestly say I haven't enjoyed a meal at all post-surgery.:sigh:

BUT the carrot, corriander, coconut and tofu (for protien) soup I made pre-op is flippin excellent!

A party in the mouth, taste buds zinging in excitement!

and I managed about 6 spoons full!!!!!!!!!!!!
:talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017:

I have a very small pouch, about 50 mls, my surgeon tells me. And I'm learning to feel when it's full. It's a strange sensation just to the left of the bottom of my breast bone. Just one more spoonfull would've been too much.
It may be silly, but I'm feeling just a little triumphant! there've been times when I thought I would never eat again! :sigh:

Now to walk off the wind! :) :eek::eek::eek::eek:

welcome back charis good to see you xx

ooo yay! tho sounds ummmmmmm 'ok' hahahahhhaha but i suppose it its all you can eat anything will do!! now its the learning bit hey xx

ooo yay! tho sounds ummmmmmm 'ok' hahahahhhaha but i suppose it its all you can eat anything will do!! now its the learning bit hey xx

scuse me!!!!!!!!!! don't diss my soup!!!!!
:sign0151::sign0151::sign0151:

It's blinkin lovely! The tofu makes it realy creamy...hey, a good idea for creamy sauces without the cream! Blended tofu!!!!!!!!!!

would work really well in a korma sauce.

:-/ oooo never had it :/

Wow indeed! xx

hi charis,glad to here your feeling better n back with us in one peace hun.it does take a bit of getting used to when you feel full,but it does get easyer hun xx

Yay, welcome home Charis! Your soup sounds delish, you will have plenty more tastes exploding in your mouth, i can honestly say food never tasted so good :)

Good to have you back :) welcome to Loserville, which is the town right next door to Slimville xx

Thanks all. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Really pleased to see you are home.

You've really been through it

But now you're on the losers bench and you will learn what you can and can't have - was going to mention lactose intolerance on you other post but got beaten lol

Lots of rest and fluids

Angela xx

Really pleased to see you are home.

You've really been through it

But now you're on the losers bench and you will learn what you can and can't have - was going to mention lactose intolerance on you other post but got beaten lol

Lots of rest and fluids

Angela xx

Thanks Angela
it's so good to be home. I was very frightened for a little while.

I'm finding it difficult to drink enough as well. :eek:

Welcome back Charis! Take it slowly now !

Back